Meeting Mermaids

*June 2009......*

*School had gotten out for all of us. So, our parents took us on a trip. I was 13, so was Melody, you were 17, Heather, Bridgette, Lindsay, Gwen, and Courtney were 18.*

Me: So, where are we going for vacation, mom?

Jennifer: Miami, Florida! We went there when you kids were little!

Me: Wait.....! You mean when we met mermaids?

Augustus: That's right, son!

*We decided to take three vehicles. Heather, Bridgette, and Lindsay now drive mom's old car, the 1994 Ford Taurus. Mom recently bought herself a new car. It was a red 2009 Ford Taurus. Dad still has his truck. I rode with my sisters, who took turns driving each time we'd stop. Like at rest areas, gas stations, and more. As soon as we got to Florida, we had to stop to get the cars washed before we reached Miami.*

Me: I can't wait to see them!

Heather: Me too, little brother!

Lindsay: I'm glad mom decided to give her old car to us.

Bridgette: Me too!

Heather: Especially since she told us she wanted to keep this car in the family for as long as it can run.

Me: I know! This is a nice car! Wasn't I brought home in this car when I was born?

Lindsay: That's right, little brother!

*We had pulled up at the beach. You got out of mom's new car, I got out of her old one, so did our sisters, and Miguel and Tulio got out of dad's truck. They came to help Popeye on his boat.*

Popeye: Ahoy! Welcome aboard!

Me: Hi, Popeye! Long time no see!

Popeye: I know!

Me: Where's Bluto?

Popeye: He's just getting the boat into the water.

Tulio: Can Miguel and I help?

Popeye: Absolutely! Bluto said he needed help. Let's all help him!

*They helped Bluto get the boat into the water.*

Bluto: Thanks, guys!

Miguel: Anytime, Bluto!

*We went to the bathrooms to change into our swimwear. I came out of the men's restroom with my american flag swim trunks. You came out with a Star Wars themed pair of trunks. Dad came out with navy blue trunks. Mom came of the women's restroom wearing shorts and her seashell top, which was violet. Heather came out with shorts and a dark red seashell top. Lindsay's was ruby red, and Bridgette's was sky blue.*

Me: I hope this doesn't go as bad as our trip to Vegas last year. It was embarrassing.

Heather: Don't you worry, little brother! You went to the bathroom before you came out, so you should be good.

Me: Yeah...... I guess you're right......

Jennifer: That's the spirit, sweetie!

Y/N: We won't let that bully humiliate you and our mom and sisters again!

*We got onto Popeye's boat and set sail for Atlantica. When we reached our destination, Popeye dropped the anchor, and we dove into the ocean. My feet felt weird. Suddenly, they turned into a tail fin that was the same color as my trunks. So did yours, which was Star Wars themed. Dad's tail was navy blue. Heather, Bridgette, and Lindsay had colored tails that matched their tops, and so did mom's.*

Me: I guess our ability to transform into merfolk doesn't work in chlorine water in swimming pools, or while we take showers or baths.

Y/N: Yep!

*We swam to Atlantica, where Gwen and her family were waiting for us.*

Y/N: Hello, Snips! I didn't expect to see you so soon!

Me: Wait...... who's Snips?

Gwen: That's my nickname, silly! That's the nickname that Anakin gave me when I was Ahsoka in my past life.

Me: Woah!

Courtney: That's what I said!

Ariel: Are you all ready for a tour of Atlantica?

Us: Yes!

Melody: Excellent! Come on! Let's go meet my grandfather, King Triton!

*Meanwhile........*

Ursula: Uh oh......!

Morgana: What is it, Ursula?!

Ursula: Bad news, Morgana! Ryan's bully, Robert, teamed up with the Joker!

Morgana: Batman's nemesis?!

Ursula: Yep! And they're out for revenge!

Morgana: We gotta warn everyone! I'll report this to Popeye and Bluto!

Ursula: I'll find Anakin!

Note: Uh oh......! What will their plan for revenge be?! Find out in the next chapter!