~Prologue~

AN- Guys bare with me writing opening chapters are not my strong suit...

~

"YUNJIN-AHH ARE YOU COMING WITH US OR NOT?" Kazuha shouted down the hall."YAHH COMMING GIVE ME A SEC" stanching my purse of my bed and pinning back my orange hair with a claw clip. "Yunjinee you almost made us late the driver has been waiting out there for almost 30 minutes" Sakura tutted while the other girls where scrolling through their phones.

"Sorry I'm ready. We can leave now"

The girls and I walked out of our Airbnb to the car taking us to the Lakers basketball game. Sliding myself next to Kazuha she grabbed my hand smiling up at me.

"I"m sooo excited I've never been to a basketball game in person before"Kazuha said scooting closer to me.

I giggled at the youngers actions"Hey, lets take a picture to put out for the fear nots before we leave"Euncha said taking her phone out of her purse. "We look so cute in these jerseys guys" Sakura gushed at our outfits."SMILEEE" Euncha extended her arm to make sure that we where all in frame before taking the picture.

Our bodyguards escorted us to the back door of the arena.

"WOW."

Kazuha look around in awe as when we made our way to the bleachers.

Watching the game was a very great way to relax after promoting our new song Perfect Night. This song is a really big deal for La Ssarifim since its our first all English song. Although it has been a fun experience but the harsh schedules and interviews can take a toll on you after a while. But I rather not linger on the negatives and enjoy the moment. 

The girls shot up when the Lakers take the winning basket making me snap out of a daze cheer as well.

The crowed roared with glee and I laughed with a big smile on my face seeing the other girls just as happy as I am.

~

"Yunjin did you get any good pictures from the game" Kazuha leaned over my shoulder looking at my phone.

"Yea. Euncha sent me some pictures too" I said scrolling through my gallery.

"Ooo this one looks cute. Send that one to me" Kazuha zoomed into the pictures of us sitting on the bleachers. 

"Here you can have my phone and look at the rest" I passed Kazuha my phone resting my head on her shoulder. She continued to scroll while sleep takes over me.

~

AN- Idk if this is good if you like it keep reading please kinda short chapter too

:)