𝒜𝒷𝓁𝒶𝓏ℯ𝓈 𝒫ℴ𝓋

I walk up to branch.

"Hey, dude." I say.
"Oh, hey. What's up?" Branch asks. I stare at him for a few seconds.
"Tell me about Floyd." Branch raised an eyebrow.
"Huh?"

"I said—tell me about Floyd. You're his brother, you know a lot about him. So tell me some things you know about him." I commanded. Of course, I knew branch for a long time. But never spoken to any of his brothers. I've only spoken to Clay.

"Why?" Branch asks.
"Just curious. Yknow...I wanna be his friend." I said. I didn't wanna admit how much I was admiring that little strawberry haired troll. But of course, branch was a little oblivious about those type of things. Lucky me.

"Alright. Well..Floyd was actually my favorite bro because he was always there for me. My brothers left me like nothing—but Floyd was the one who actually acted like he cared for me."

"...I honestly don't know anything else. I haven't seen him for like 20 years, man. I just now saw him today ever sense I saved him from Velvet and Veneer." Branch said.

"I see..wait—what did you just say?" I heard branch say something about rescuing Floyd from Velvet and Veneer. I needed to see if I heard him right.

"I saved him from velvet and veneer. Me and the other bros had to sing the perfect family harmony to break the Diamond prison that he was being held captive in."
I was in surprise.

"Wait..Floyd was the one who was being practically almost murdered by velvet and veneer?" I ask..still in awe.

"Yeah." Branch replied.

Damn. Floyd is one tough guy if he could handle all that.
"He practically got the life sucked out of him. That's why a little of his hair is white."
Branch exclaimed.

Poor little thing. He didn't deserve that.

"Uh.. thank you for telling me." I say. I then walked off.

I felt bad for Floyd. But I'm excited we are all gonna be in the same band.

I smile softly to myself. Maybe me and Floyd can write songs together..

Ugh. Im so stupid. I continue to walk off.