chapter 12

3rd Pov

Mortal realm

When Lan Xichen arrived at the Jiang clan, he was ushered inside the lotus court where the Jiang family was.
Wanyin, upon seeing his husband, broke into a tearly smile and ran into his husband arms.

He missed his husband and him being here in his arms. lan xichen couldn't help to squeeze his husband a little so he could feel his heartbeat. With the way he fited right into his arms,  perfectly always amazed him.

With a kiss on wanyin's forehead and peck on the mouth, lan xichen broke the hug and turn to his in-laws to proper greet them because for one he came there without informing anyone,even his husband even though lan cheng was expecting him.

"Greetings sect leader Jiang , madam Jiang( madam yu) and madam jin sorry to have come unannounced, it was a rushed thing. I couldn't help rush here early this morning without informing you guys because of missing my husband and son, " said xichen afterbowing to them as a form of greetings and courtesy.

"No need to be so humble, after all you are also our son and there's nor problem in a man or husband missing their spouse and children"......"You are welcome in our household. Take a sit, son," replied Fengmian.
"Thank you...uhm(clearing throat) fa-father," xichen said uneasy as he  said the word "father

Chuckling "No need to force it, son, maybe with time you'll will say it without difficulties," said a smiling Fengmian while the lan sect leader was having an embarrassed smile.

Beside sect leader Jiang sat a Madam yu who  was watching everything with content smile. Wuxian being dead and gone now there would be  no one to threatened her son's place and birth rights and also now her husband could focus on their children only without others to intervene.

"It's good that you have come, we were now wondering if our acheng did something to be brought home," said madam yu
"My husband did nothing wrong, mam... "....." I just wanted some time to seek out my self then come to fetch him and our son," replied xichen while intertwining his hand to wanyin's hand.

"That's good."
"With that brat gone now we could have a happy family without having him to brings troubles to us'..mhhp.."always said he was not good, just a good for nothing child that would bring troubles"
"Thank the Gods he is gone," said madam yu with a hatred voice to wards wuxian.

When xichen heard what she was saying bent his head now pale as white as his ropes and clenching his hands, seeing husband on this situation wanyin banged the table they were sitting in to with his husband with his fist.

"Will you shut up?"screamed an angry Jiang cheng
"Is that a way to talk to your mother? That's why I said stop being with that brat now look, you know how to talk back to your parents," said madam yu

"I said shut up madam jiang. "..the three jiangs eyes pop out with shock
"Are you happy now  huh? Is this your version of happiness ? Of a happy family  huh? Do I look happy to you  ?"Answer me screamed a tearly wanyin

"Acheng calm down didi" yanli trying to solve the situation
" I can't  calm down ajie, he is dead wuxian is dead and because of all of us here in this room yet you still talk bad about him, can't you just let him rest in peace for once" now wanyin was bending down tears running down his face, and his face and eyes red because of crying

" wuxian never wanted  anything from  of us. He stayed here and did anything we wanted him to do out of appreciation of being taken in..." but the truth is that we are the ones who owe him not the way around,if it wasn't because of him ajie wouldn't have grown a strong core or even know how to cultivate , even I wouldn't have became who I am if it wasn't because of him but now you celebrate him being dead, aniang you are really are a  hateful person and a disgrace to motherhood.Just because of jealousy you resort to abusing an innocent child who knows nothing and us your children become like this because of you damn it "every one now in the room was now quite with nothing to say and because of being ashamed of what they have done

"You! Is this how you talk to me? Me your mother! I did everything for both of you! Your father never cared about you and cared about other people's children. "She screamed a red face madam  due to anger

"You lie it was not for us but for yourself because if it was for us, my ge will be alive by now here with us, but he is gone..."ge I'm sorry I never wanted to hurt you I just let myself to be so independent to you forgetting you are your own person and in future you'll also want to go and start your own life and family, ge I was greedy I'm sorry "

"Will you  stop he is gone! He is dead, " screamed madam
" Enough!!" Commanded fengmian
" Wife, don't you think you have done enough? Like our son said, is this your version of happiness? Don't you see that because of greediness, we killed a person, huh?" Yanli and wanyin raised their eyes to their father because of his outburst because since birth, it was the first time their father talked back to  their mother.

"I brought aXian here for mine and our family's benefit. We treated him as a tool never as a person. I'm ashamed to even call myself a leader or father because no one in their right state of mind will do what we have done to that kid. "...." So, for the sake of our family, will you stop your hatred? aXian never deserved what we had done to him , no one did," said fengmian.
__________________________________________
1009 words

Dear loves ❤️ this one is sorry for taking time updating Hope ull forgive me