Chap.1 The Guild

Unknown's pov ~

I was walking to the Fairytail guild in Magnolia. It was taking longer than I thought. It was mid day and I left at 7:00 am. I had to ask for directions many times because I didn't have Frost ( I guess you guys know who it is now. ;p) with me. She's the one who is good with navigating. Well..... I am too but I don't know what anyone smells like so I can't find the guild with out a sent to track. After asking the 12th person I see the guild. I decide to pull up my black hood that was attached to my cloak. I tighten my grip crumpling the letter that I had in my pocket from Papa. I was a bit tired so I walked slower. You could hear my black ankle high combat boots cloping against the tile street. As soon as I walk in to the guild I was almost hit in the face with a flying chair. Luckily I stuck my fist straight out and let the impact of the chair do the rest. After the chair was in a million pieces on the ground the guild went silent. I ignored it and continued to walk to what I think was Makorov from what Papa told me. Now I just need to see the way he talks. I read a lot of the letters that Papa got from him. They were good friends.

" Why hello there what can the Fairytail guild do for ya'," yep, that's defiantly Makorov. I don't say any thing. I just give him the letter with a small sheepish smile, which I'm unsure if he can even see. As he reads over it his expression changes from serious to happy and then back to serious.

" I understand. Well you are always welcome here. Mira-Jane can you get the stamp!?" Makorov semi shouts. Every one else in the guild looks curious as to what is going on or who I am. " of corse master " then this girl Mira-Jane comes over with a stamp thing. " hear you go master" she hands it over to Makorov. " now before I give you your stamp I need to see your face and I need to know your name. It doesn't say in the letter." I finally decide to speak.

" of course" I say taking off my hood. I hear tons of gasps behind me. I get a bit ticked off by that. It's like they think a girl can't break a chair. Please that was nothing. " my name is Hyorei Oni, nice to officially meet you Makorov.I've heard a lot about you." I say being respectful. " And I you Hyorei. Now what color and where do you want the guild mark." " I'd like black and on my left hand please." He gives me the mark. I then hear the guild go back to the normal level of talking and stuff like how they were throwing stuff when I walked in. Wow, Papa was right, they sure are rowdy.

" Hey! I wanna fight you!!!" I hear from behind me. I turn around to see some guy with spiky pink hair looking at me. I decide to play a dumb a little bit. I point at my self and tilt my head to the side a little. "me?" " Yeah you!" " I'm sorry but if don't wanna hurt you to badly." I say smirking. I then see a blue cat say "oooooo! Natsu you gonna take that. " I stare a bit wide eye at the cat but recover quickly. " never!" He shouts running at me with a flaming fist. I remember right before he hit me I can only use elemental. I grab his arm stopping him. He was still running so when I grabbed his arm his legs kicked out from under him. " cool..." I say in a bit amazement. He gets back up and looks at me. " what are you doing?" Natsu say letting his flame on his hand go out. " do that again." I say letting go of his arm. " do what again?" " The fire thing, and hold it there." " ah okay?" Natsu dose it again unsure of why he was doing it. I then run my hand through it and pick up the fire and start to play with it and let it dance on my fingers.

" Woah!! How are you not getting burned?!?" Some blonde girl asks. I just now noticed her, huh, I should be more observant. " Oh that's simple. I'm an advanced elemental user." " so you can only control fire?" Some hot shirtless guy says. I take a moment inhaling deeply from my nose and shake my head, "No, I'm originally a water elemental user." " then how can you control that fire?" blondy says. " it's because she's one of the more advanced elemental users. She can take a bit of another elemental users magic and create her own after one encounter with that element. " a dark red head who looks a lot like Tatiana says.