Ch.1<Arrival>

{There Is no specific POV}

There were many students sitting around,The headmaster called for everyone's attention.(Yes im adding Dumbledore)

"When I call your name please come up and sit on the chair" Dumbledore said calmly."Osamu Dazai" Dazai got up and sat down on the chair as a hat with a face was placed on his head."Hmm...Slytherin!" The head yelled,the hat was taken off as he walked back to his table(aka Slytherin table)."Kenji" Kenji got up and sat on the chair excited."Very hiper and determined...Griffindor!" The hat was taken off as he skipped to the Griffindor table.

"Kunikada" The tall man got up and sat down.Tge hat was placed onto his head."Ravenclaw!" The hat said not needing to think about it.

Soon the hat called more names,it got to the last person,chuuya."Hm..I am saying Griffindor!" The hat was removed from his head as he than walked to the Griffindor table.There was food so it was time for dinner. Kenji was eating fast,"Calm down kenji you will choke!" Yosano said sighing."Are you alright chuuya?You barely touched your food" Kōyō asked chuuya."I bet he's day dreaming about Osamu!" Kenji said his voice a bit muffled as he ate."Am not!" Chuuya argued,"You are!Awh!" Yosabo said smirking."Am not!" Chuuya said standing up pointing a finger in yosanos face.

"Are to!" Yosano said doing the same thing,the two go back and forth as the rest of the houses look at them."I'll end you with my bare hands!" Chuuya smirked "You wish!I could easily cut you in half" Yosano said smiling."You wish!" Chuuya said back.

"Aw~The weirdo is yelling" Dazai said snickering.Chuuya didn't say anything and continued to bicker."I bet you I could bring you down!" Chuuya said smirking."Hah!As if!You so weak even your appetite doesn't want you!" Yosano said joking. Chuuya was about to grab the plate before kōyō stopped him making him sit down.

"I didn't mean to make you upset chu chu~" Yosano said with a sad tone that she was obviously faking. "Don't call me that!" He said angrily. "But your boyfriend dazai can?" Yosano was starting to get Dazai even angrier.

They kept bickering and telling threats at each other not being fazed or scared because of them.

(Mean while at slytherins table)

"Your dating that freak dazai?" Tachihara suddenly said. "What no?Why?" Dazai asked a little confused."Yosano keeps calling you chuuyas boy friend!" Q said smiling a lot."Ew!Never in a million years.

(BCk at Griffindor)

"Sing it!" Kenji said with a wide smile."F-Fine!" Atsushi finally breaks again. "..Hold on tight to this time, this  place 'cause everything you know will be erased" Atsushi sang in a low soft voice so only his table could hear him. Kenji smiles at him softly. "You were born inside your head and that is where you'll be when you are dead" He sang softly. Chuuya and yosano stop bickering as they look at Atsushi sing for kenji.

"You are just a boy you are no man,and nobody you know will understand." Those words caught chuuyas gaze softly. "You are just a boy you are no man and nobody you know will understand.." Atsushi repeated softly. "That was so cool Atsushi!" All of Griffindor that heard Atsushi started to clap "Good job Atsushi!" One of Griffindor yells. Atsushi feels Slightly embarrassed.

Slytherin looks over at the Griffindor table clapping. "What are they even clapping for?" Dazai said a little weirded out by them and wanting go laugh.

<I hope you liked it!!This is the end of Ch.1 keep reading for more!>

Words:628