Ch.2 <Dorms>

The Dorms: Slytherin + Griffindor
Headmasters:Mori + Fukuzawa

~~~~~~~~~~~☆~~~~~~~~~~☆~~~~~~~~~~
Griffindor

Everyone started to walk to their dorms.

Chuuya and kenji were talking softly. Atsushi started to wine about having to share a room with yosano, "Keep wining and I'll make sure that your fur will be shaved" Yosano said,(fur means his hair)."S-Sorry yosano..."Atsushi said.
"Oh we are here" Chuuya said as Fukuzawa said the password."Caput Draconis" Fukuzawa said as the door opened. All Griffindor ran in.
(Yes the password is Latin,of how do I know?I'm learning latin)

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~◇~◇~◇~◇
Slytherin

Everyone was walking."I than said-" Tachihara was about to continue when dazai stopped making him fall down because he bumped into him. "What the hell dazai!" Tachihara said looking up."Why did you stop?" Gin asked turning to dazai staying at him

"Look its Ravenclaw!" Dazai snickering. He pointed over at the group.

Slytherin looked over to where dazai was pointing. Kunikada was yelling at tanizaki,"WHAT?!HOW?? ARE YOU THAT STUPID?" Kunikada yelled at tanizaki towering over him."H-Hey!It was Naomi's fault!" Tanizaki said a bit nervous.

"Doesn't he and his sister have something going on?" Akutagawa asks dazai looking at him. "Yeah...yuck.." Dazai said.
"Big brother!Why would you do that!" Naomi said putting her hand underneath tanizaki's shirt.He than grabbed her hand before turning with a 'hmph'.

Slytherin decided to walk over to their dorm and Mori said,"Lemon juice" opening uo the door.All of Slytherin decided to go to their rooms.

Roommates in Slytherin:
Gin + Aku
Dazai + Tachihara
Fyodor + Higuchi

Roommates in Griffindor:
Kōyō + Chuuya
Yosano + Atsushi
Kenji + Q

Roommates in Ravenclaw:
Naomi + Kuni
Tanizaki + Nikolai + Sigma

Roommates in Hufflepuff:
Kyouka + Elise
Ranpo + Poe

♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧
After sleeping and in the morning

"You were so loud Atsushi.." Yosabo said as she yawned barely getting any sleep."I'm not that loud.." Atsushi said a bit embarrassed."And dazai calls chuuya a dog" Kenji said with a smile,"Shush kenji" Chuuya said."I slept like a puppy!" Q said happily,"Me to!" Kenji said back hugging Q not to tightly as he hugged back.

"Do you know where my stuff is higuchi?" Gin asks."Sadly no Gin,I think they are in your bag still?" Higuchi answers. "And than I said,I would rather die than listen to you" Tachihara said.

<I might use some lines from Class of 09

After higuchi and Gin talked."Shut up or I will grab a knife and slash your neck and watch as the honor rolls out" Akutagawa said pointing a finger at Tachihara,"Are you threatening me?!" Tachihara said back pointing a finger back at him,"No im flirting flash me your dick bitch" He said sitting back down(it was a joke btw)

"Your so stupid" Dazai said joking.

"Please stop touching me Naomi I already told you that I like someone already.." Tanizaki wined."Sweet home Alabama took to far" Nkkolai said clinging onto Sigma.

Hufflepuff is silent

Sorry that this was rushed-Im literally having the worst day of my life