Chapter 7 : A try

Dur to all the last night drama jungkook slept late And now he has no intention to go for his daily morning practice .Jungkook was still sleeping when he heard loud sounds form outside .

'Can't  I just sleep in peace ,' jungkook thought but still get up and decide to look outside of his room .Jungkook walk out of his room just to see house helpers walking here and there as if busy In welcoming some royal guests.

Jungkook was about to ask someone for such hustle but seeeing them already tensed enough he first  went to freshen up .

After doing his morning routine  jungkook enters in the main hall to meet Yoongi but was shocked to see new faces .

He examined all of then and then look at his family who was sitting in one side of the main hall talking to them .

He was about go to them and ask who are these when someone from behind said in his deep voice " Game has begun, mate."

this fucker , Jungkook thought and just ignored him and walk towards yoongi hyung to ask him actually what the  hell is going on .

Just as Jungkook was about to disturb a busy yoongi , Jimin grab his hand and drag him towards his room.

"Why you drag me here ,jimin ?" Jungkook asked as jimin closed the door and stands against it .

"Do you know what that devil did last night ? Jimin asked instead of answering Jungkook's question .

" Now what he did?" Jungkook asked taking sitting on the couch placed in the room , preparing himself for the play the trueblood create .

" He nformed his pack about you being his mate and now his whole family is here for yours and devil's mating ." Jimin said in one breath 

"WHAT ?" Jungkook nearly shouted standing up from the couch .

" yes "Jimin just confirmed to Jungkook and Now sit on the place from where jungkook just stood up .

" That fucker how dare he ? I didn't  even accepted that mate thing and he ? " jungkook said now sitting beside jimin .

" I know , Jungkook if I end up killing him will you help me in hiding his body ?"Jimin said diverging Jungkook brain om stressing about mate thing , he is aware about jungkook's hate about it.

And he succeed when jungkook said in teasing tone now Sitting beside jimin " You really think you can kill a trueblood You tiny mochi " 

" how dare you call me tiny and don't you dare to doubt my war skills , you bunny wolf " jimin said acting offended with Jungkook's words.

" Yah yah you literally loose daily from me and talking about killing a trueblood wow " jungkook continue his teasing 

and that's how both start bickering with each other but it ended when a Helper announced that yoongi has called jungkook to the main hall. 

Jungkook looked at jimin who said a loud " fighting You bunny wolf "and smiled walking towards the havoc waiting for him outside .

One hour , it took one fucking hour just to meet the true blood's family 

first his mother , the his elder brother and his elder brother' s omega , then his mother's sister's family and then his mother's  brother's family.

Jungkook greet Everyone , they all seem nice, but no one knows the future .

Jungkook met with Everyone and left .

Jungkook was resting in his room when yoongi knocked .

" hyung why are you knocking ? Come " Jungkook said making space for Yoongi to sit beside him on the couch 

Yoongi just smiled and sit beside him and pulled him into a hug .

" You grow so well and so early " hyung said patting jungkook's head softly .

Jungkook just smiled 

" What do you think about your mate bunny ?" Yoongi said breaking the hug now looking at jungkook trying to read his face .

Jungkook smiled fake and look at his hyung " Moon goddess is playing with me isn't she ?/" 

Yoongi smiled back at him and said " maybe but what if she has planned something good for you? "

"And what if her plan is bad ?" Jungkook cross questioned 

" then your cat hyung is ready to fight with her for his bunny " yoongi said taking jungkook' s both hands in his .

Jungkook Just smiled at his hyung now real .

" Your mates family wants the mating to be done as soon as possible " yoongi said.

" Can you stop calling him my mate again and again ?" Jungkook said now looking at their joined hands with frowned eyes .

" well he is your mate and you should give it a try , not everyone is same for example your hyung " yoongi said trying to make jungkook understand .

" I will try " jungkook said looking at yoongi with smile .

"  If you don't want it just say it your hyung is always there for you " yoongi said not trying to force jungkook in any way .

Jungkook just smiled at his hyung and said " Your bunny is ready try it hyung ."

Yoongi Just nod at him and left to talk with the trueblood .

" not Everyone is same but some are " jungkook said now looking at the door from which his hyung left, with angry eyes.

Jungkook knows if he denied for it , what will trueblood do .He can't take risk .

Jungkook hates mating but more than that he loves his pack and if him accepting the devil will save his mate frok Trueblood's evil eyes then be it.

Taehyung was shocked when yoongi announced that jungkook is ready for their mating. He expect a straight NO and then war , he really wanna make jungkook feel the anger he has for him but leave it , after mating he will take his revenge .

He still remeber the disrespect , the attack and the slap , and there is no way taehyung is gonna forget them ever .

Taehyung will make jungkook' s like hell and he will do anything for it .

One side anger other side Hate .....

Where is this story going ?

Let's see.....

Any error please inform .