✦ 0 ✦

intro
˚。⋆ ⊹ ࣪ ⋆˚。⋆⊹ ࣪ ⋆⭒˚。⋆ ⊹ ࣪ ˖ ✦˚⊹ ࣪ ˖ ˚⭒˚ ⊹ ࣪ ˖ ˚⭒ ⊹ ࣪ ˖ ˚。゚

You had been a resident of Celestia as long as you could remember, posing as the supposed "God of Stars". That is, until you learned something you shouldn't have. The sky of Teyvat (along with the stars) were fake. You were lost, the idea that all you had was a lie had completely destroyed you. But what confused you the most was the fact that you did have godly powers. If you weren't the god of stars than what were you? If you weren't a god at all than what was the power you had? You didn't have a single clue. The only thing you did know was that you would use this power for something. You knew a secret of Celestia, and you were going to use it.

There was only so much time until you would be found. You knew you weren't supposed to have this information, and you feared what would happen when they found out. You couldn't hide forever, leaving you with fleeing as your only choice. This plan came with two main problems. Firstly, you had no idea where you would go after escaping. Second, you had no idea how you would escape. Your thoughts were interrupted by the shuffling feet of "guards". Their bodies moved closer, and your heartbeat quickened. You bolted. You weren't sure whether they noticed or not, but you didn't care. You had no more time to think, as you reached the edge of Celestia you could hear the guards getting closer. You were left with no choice, no choice but to jump.

˚。⋆ ⊹ ࣪ ⋆˚。⋆⊹ ࣪ ⋆⭒˚。⋆ ⊹ ࣪ ˖ ✦˚⊹ ࣪ ˖ ˚⭒˚ ⊹ ࣪ ˖ ˚⭒ ⊹ ࣪ ˖ ˚。