Welcome

Welcome my dear readers!

Before you continue on the story, please take notice on the stuff I am about to say. If not, this story might upset you. So please, I am giving you a chance before you fall into dissapointment.

Warnings:

Blood
Gore
Profanity
Stupidity
Obsessive behaviour
Teribel gramar
Insanity
Drugging
Homophobia
Delusional behaviour
Child pregnancy
Romance
Child neglect
Gender stereotypes
Pedophila
Gore
Blood
Incest
Homosexual people
Self harm
Rape
Smut(?)
Parentless behaviour
Uhh
Idk
More will be added
________________________
AUTHORS NOTE:

Hello
Im surprised that you chose this story to read. I am quite flattered about it, thank you.

If you didn't bother to see the warnings, one of them consists of terrible grammar. As I am NOT a native speaker, unfortunately. And this is the second story that I've created. So expect amateur writing skills.
But, I will try my best to keep sentences readable. If you notice any grammar mistakes throughout the story, please let me know through the comments and I'll immediately correct it. Thank you.

Constructive criticism is allowed, as long as you arent bullying anyone in the comments, then you can basically comment whatever you want. (unless if it's the characters in the story, idgaf about them ♡)

Y/n will be a biological MALE. That means he will have a weewee/peepee/dingdong/whatever you call it. Also, he goes by he/him.

There will be painfully long and unscheduled updates. There are two reasons for this; one, i'm too busy and I couldn't find any time to write. Two, I simply don't want to write. (#procrastinator)

If I suddenly stop updating for a VERY long time, then it means that I've lost interest in writing. Though I would usually post a notice about it. Let's be fr, who would continue doing what they don't like? (unless its mandatory from the government then yeah maybe but lets just put that aside)

None of the characters (except a few) belong to me. They belong to their rightful owner, Koyoharu Gotouge.

Welp, I guess thats all I wanna say. Enjoy the story!
______________________________________________________

Pssp...

Ya don't hav'ta read this, ya know?

But if you're still here.....

Wanna see my drawing? I recently made this and I think it's really cute! My friends think the same too :D!

Ok, heres the drawing.

(srry 4 the bad camera quality)

Yeah, my anatomy isnt the best but Ive improved! Also, shes so cute! Right? (you better agree with me)

Okay, I wont bother you anymore. Enjoy the story!

Wait I just realized WHY IS THE PIC SIDEWAYS 😡😡😡😡