ᴏꜰꜰɪᴄɪᴀʟꜱ

꧁----------꧂

OFFICIAL CHARACTER DESIGNS

꧁----------꧂

REMINDER

Most of these designs don't really impact the actual world history at all, they are mostly all made by me. Please keep this in mind!

SOUTH KOREA

[ His skin condition is highly inspired by Aurele, go check her out she is really cool and kind <3 Love ya sis ]

BASICS

Nation name - Republic of Korea
Human name - Lee Hansol
Preferred name - South korea, Hansol
Nickname - South, Southy, Sol

Sex / Originally borned as - Male
Gender - Male
Pronouns - He / Him
Sexuality - Bisexual

Nation age - 73 years old
Human age / Visible age - 17 years old
Birthday - August 15th
Zodiac - Leo
Chinese zodiac - Earth Rat

BACKSTORY

He was borned in August 15th, along with his twin brother North Korea. He had a pure white skin and hair just like his brother. Sadly his father was murdered by Japan empire, and they were soon parted as his brother was forced to murder him. America took care of him ever since, though did America really care for him as a complete family? The answer to that is a simple no. America saw the talent in the little boy, how he was abled to remember everything within extreme intelligent. He was very useful for future development.

They soon lived like that, pretending to be a human, blending in with the rest. He went through quite a few.. Misery, as he got leukemia at a very young age. He had to cut relations with the other humans, which soon led him to not understand simple human emotions and manners. The other countries mistaked him as a very cold country, with an intimidating aura surrounding him. Though he is really a sweet country, and is just confused.

Meanwhile he and America started getting much close to each other, acting as an actual family. America was there for South korea any time, and South korea was there for America any time. Their bond grew more bigger and warmer, however their paths were parted as America had to move to another state in order to discuss the new severe illness going around globally. Though the illness started getting out of hands as the half of the world population has passed away.

Just before the extinction of humanity, he managed to find the cure for the illness going around with just a pencil and a paper. However he just threw the cure away to the trashcan, making it to be never found again by anyone. Though he started to regret that decision as the nations started fighting eachother for survival few years later. He had nobody by his side, as America also passed away during the fight..

꧁----------꧂

OFFICIAL ILLUSTRATIONS

꧁----------꧂

[ BACKGROUND IS NOT MINE ]

꧁----------꧂

RECOMMENDED DISPLAY + PLAYLIST

꧁----------꧂

DARK SCREEN + MONOSPACE / SERIF

[ PLAYLISTS ARE NOT MINE ]