Jealousy - Taehyung ff

*A beautiful couple was sleeping peacefully in each other's embrace but the girl's sleep got disturbed by the alarm clock. She quickly turned off the alarm and sighed in relief seeing her cute, handsome and hot husband 'kim Taehyung' still sleeping peacefully*

"Tae baby wake up. Today you to go to work",you said caressing your husband's hair while he snuggled more into you feeling your warmth. You chuckled at his cute action.

"Tae baby wake up na you'll get late for work", you said sweetly as he finally got up making you smile.

"Doll Good morning! My baby so cute",he said pinching your cheeks and admiring your cuteness and beauty.

"Morning taetae! Now freshen up quickly you'll get late", you said caressing his cheeks while he was staring deeply at you.

"Yep Mrs. Kim but I want something",he said smirking while you frowned your eyebrows in confusion.

YN: What do you want tae? , you asked him innocently while he chuckled at your innocence.

Tae: "A kiss",he said making your cheeks turn red while he smirk seeing his effect on you.

*He slightly pushed you on the bed and hovered over you making your breath hitched. He lean towards you making you close your eyes feeling his hot breath hitting on your face. Within a second,you felt a pair of soft lips on your lips. You immediately responded to his kiss while he smiled. He was kissing you softly but within some seconds that kiss turned into a rough yet passionate kiss. You felt yourself out of breath so you tapped his shoulders to stop him but he didn't stop instead he deepen the kiss. However, you broke the kiss making him whine*

"Doll why did you break the kiss? I love kissing you. I want more",he said sulking and was about to kiss you again but you stopped him.

'Tae you are getting late. We can continue later",you said shyly making him smirk.

"Ok ok baby I'm going but don't forget we will continue later",he teased you making you a whole red tamato while he laughed out loud at your cute behaviour.

After freshening up and having breakfast,he went to company while you went to freshen up.

So let me introduce to yn and Taehyung.

*YN and Taehyung is a lovey dovey couple. You both met in a concert of BTS where he fall in love with you and here you who was already head over heels for him so he proposed you in their next concert in front of the ARMY. You accepted his proposal and that's how you both got married. About that, you both haven't done it cuz Taehyung is very busy nowadays. It's just two weeks of your wedding*

Time skip
At evening

Y

ou were watching your favourite Kdrama suddenly you got a message from Taehyung to get ready for a party. You quickly wore the Black dress Taehyung gifted you on your birthday.

Your dress:

Your hairstyle:

*You were checking yourself in mirror but you got interrupted by the sound of car horn indicating Taehyung came. You quickly took your Gucci purse and went out of the house*

YN: How am I looking Tae?, you asked Taehyung who was already lost in you.

"Drop-dead gorgeous",the only thing he could mumbeled but even that made you a whole tamato .

*You both sat in the car and drove off to the party venue. You greeted other members while Taehyung went to some important guests but still he was taking your glances time to time making you feel so happy*