Step Mommy | Jk ff

*You moaned in sleep as someone sucked your nipples harshly. You woke up suddenly feeling so much pleasure and saw your stepson 'Jungkook' hovering over you. You smiled and wrapped your arms around his neck pulling him closer. Jungkook looked up and saw you awake*

"Mommy, I need you", he said cutely while you smiled and kissed him. He kissed you back with the same passion.

Yes, he is your stepson. Your cruel mom forcefully married you to a old man. You begged her but she didn't even show mercy. After marriage, when you came to your husband's house, you saw his son, jungkook. Jungkook and you both fell in love at first sight. you are two years older than jungkook. You start leaving a love life with Jungkook behind his father's back.

Back to story,

" My baby needs me? Mommy needs you too", you said softly and start trailing wet kisses on his neck. He closed his eyes in pleasure. After creating some beautiful hickeys on his chest and neck area, your hands went to his pants. You caressed his dick from above his pants.

"Mhmm mommy pls don't tease", he said drowning in pleasure while you chuckled seeing his desperation. You pulled his pant along with his boxers down. His dick stand proudly. You  strok his dick while looking into his eyes intensely. He moaned at the sudden pleasure when you gave a kitty lick to his dick.

"Ahh mommy pls fast so good", you took his dick in your mouth sucking it. He held you by your hairs and pushed his dick deeper in your mouth. You gagged but didn't stop giving him pleasure. His dick twitching indicating his upcoming orgasm. After some time, he shoot his cum inside your mouth and you gulped it all down.

"Mommmy now I'll pleasure you", he said and laid you down hovering above you. He kissed you deeply. You kissed him back. He licked your lips indicating you to open your mouth and you did gladly. He pushed his tongue inside your mouth. While kissing you, his hands reach the hem of your panty. He took of your panty and rubber your pussy. You whimpered in kiss. You were dripping wet. He rubbed your bud making circles. He broke the kiss and trail kisses on your neck.

"Ahh mhmmm baby", you moaned as he slipped a finger inside you. He added his second finger pumping his fingers in and out. After sometime, he felt your walls clenching his fingers indicating your upcoming orgasm. You suddenly cummed hard coating his fingers.

"Mhmm so sweet mommy", he said licking his fingers. You blushed at his compliment. He jerked his dick looking at you intensely.

"Baby I love you so mu- ahhhhh", you suddenly screamed as he entered inside her. He waited for you to adjust.

"You can move baby", you said and he start thrusting. His thrusts were slow in starting but he increased his pace. You moaned loudly.

"Y-yes baby just like that ahhhh mhmm faster ahh baby", you said as he was hitting your g-spot continuously. He thrust harder and deeper. You rolled your eyes in pleasure. His hands tightly gripping your hips. His fingers rubbing your nipples.

" Ahh baby I'm gonna c-cum ahh", you said crying in pleasure.

" Cum mommy cum for me ", he said thrusting faster than before. After some thrusts, you cummed hard. His thrusts became sloppy. His hands locked with your hands, he cummed filling your pussy with his seeds.

"That was so good mommy" , he said panting heavily laying beside you. He looked at you and saw your eyes closed. He smiled seeing your tired face.

"Sleep well,Mommy. I love you so much", he said and kissed your forehead and you both drifted to sleep.

Pls vote and comment,dear readers.

If you have some requests about ff then feel to tell me I'll write it.

By purple (⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)