Prologue

Note : Hey readers, so here I am again with a new book. A book which i have been working on for quite some time now but i don't know if it's good enough to read but i surely know that the plot is good enough to write.

Anyways, this note is here to make it clear that the medical condition mentioned in this book though real but is just a reference. Please don't take it seriously as I am the last person on this planet who knows anything about medical science. I am just using a conditions  name for the purpose of story. So pls pls pls don't take it seriously. I know many of you here are science and medical students but pls just go with the story for the sake of fiction. Thank you for your understanding.

I really hope you guys will like this book as i am trying to do something different here so really needs all the support that you guys can give. Thank you in advance.

Happy reading 😊

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

An angry man is standing in front of a teenager who is sitting on the bed with his head hung low. Another man is sitting with the boy holding his hand, trying to provide silent support to him.

Aryamaan "kitni baar mana kiya hai tujhe ayushmaan. Fir kyun karta hai tu ye harkate? Tujhe achcha se pata hai na you can't do all this. Just how many times do i have to repeat myself?" He was yelling on the boy who was trying his best not to cry.

Veer "aru bas kar yaar ab aur kitna daantega. Ho gayi galti, aage se dhyaan rakhega wo."

Aryamaan "agar daantne aur samjhane se ye dhyaan rakhta to aaj ye harkat nahi karta. Isse aise kuch samjh nahi aayega. Laato ke bhoot baato se nahi maante. Get up ayushmaan."

The boy got up from the bed and stood in front of the man. Aryamaan opened the drawer of the side table and took out a wooden ruler from it. Both ayushmaan and veer were shocked to see the ruler.

Veer shocked "kya kar raha hai aru?"

Aryamaan "either you remain silent veer Or you can go out of this room." He said glaring at veer. Then he shifted his gaze towards ayushmaan who was chewing his lower lip and looking scared. "Haath aage kar ayushmaan"

Ayushmaan looked at him and pleaded "sorry bhaiya, aage se nahi karunga"

Aryamaan "haath aage kar" He said sternly.

Ayushmaan extended his right palm towards aryamaan and within two seconds a harsh stroke landed on his palm. The boy immediately hissed and pressed his one palm with the other one.

Aryamaan "why are you getting this treatment ayushmaan?"

When ayushmaan didn't reply aryamaan almost yelled at him "answer me"

Ayushmaan flinched and replied "cause I was drenching in the rain."

Aryamaan pulled and stretched his palm once more and gave him another harsh stroke with the ruler. "Are you allowed to do it ayushmaan?"

Ayushmaan tried to pull back his hand but wasn't able to as the hold on his palm was much stronger. He tried to bury down a sniffle and spoke "nahi bhaiya"

As soon as he answered another stroke landed on his palm "will you do it again?"

Ayushmaan hissed sharply trying his best to control his tears but his voice changed. "nahi bhaiya"