1-Let's see

Billie's pov
Not gonna lie being 19 sucks ass and it's all because bitches don't wanna be loyal or act right but then when it's my turn to be a hoe and do what they did to me, I'm in the wrong? Noooo ma'am. I'm a really gentle person until people feel like they treat me any type of way because i love them. Anyway, I'm heading to my office and I make eye contact with this one beautiful woman, I mean it's not just me being a hoe lately she's actually gorgeous. I snap out of my trance as my assistant tells me the plans for rest of the week. I'm slightly irritated because we broke contract and I wanted to talk to her. She has brown eyes that I'm pretty sure look like gold and her hair is as black as my heart but the way the sun shined I could tell her hair was two toned like it was black but it had a hint of brown, it kinda matches her eyes. " you ready?" "Hey, the interview!" My assistant says to me to snap me out my thoughts. " never been more ready in my life" I gave her a smirk. I hope see her later or at least get to talk to the girl. 

Time skip >>>>>2 hours later

Billie's  pov

As I'm comming out the elevator, I check my phone and it confirms it's almost time for me to go but I still haven't seen her again. I decided to get her off my mind by going to lunch, of course you know Taco Bell is my go to 😭. I'm gonna get three burritos and eat when I get back to the office. I  grab my food after I paid for it and head to the office.  A couple of blocks away from the office I see the girl. God dammit she so fine and I wanna make her mine 🤤. Wait but what if she doesn't like girls?? What she already has a man?? Why am I talking to myself?!? The honks comming from other cars behind me snaps me out my thoughts and the girl was going towards her car . I must've been talking to myself for a couple of minutes because she was getting food when I first saw her again.  I hope she didn't see me drooling over her, I quickly make my way to the restaurant she was parked at luckily there were only a couple more cars there so it wasn't too many people. I get out my car as she gets in hers and i semi yell " excuse me" trying to her attention but also be respectful and she turns her head towards me  ( by the passenger side) she sees me and rolls her window down. I froze. omg I didn't think. Would get this far. I'm so nervous! Why did you do this you stupid- "hey, I met eyes with you earlier,right?" She said. Omg her voice is beautiful,"yeah, I wanted to talk to you, but I was preoccupied with work, I would love to get know you tho" I said. She looks at me with a questionable look and says "let's see"  and with that I pat her car a couple of times before I walk back to mine. I gotta beat her back to the office.

Kameron Pov

A couple minutes past and I'm back at the office well it's more like a studio but still an office, that encounter a couple minutes ago with that girl made me a little nervous 😬 I mean we really don't know each other and I don't really believe in love no more but she probably got some fire ass strap tho lol. I get out my car and grab my food, just to see the girl I was just talking to holding the door open for me  to get into the office. " thankyou" I said. " your very welcome. You know, I never got your name" she said. "Kameron with a k and my last name is davis, what about you pretty?" I say with a smile on my face " well mine is kinda embarrassing but if you wanna know then it-"miss Davis , you have a meeting" my assistant broke up the Conversation. I told my assistant I'll the be there in five minutes. I quickly opened my bag and took a Napkin out and put my phone number down and folded it up and gave it to the girl and whispered "let's see if you really wanna know me" and left.