When you pass out

Hi everyone! Sorry for not posting for a while! Here's another scenario!

The full oneshot version is being done by my co-editor Aurorablaze!

Requested by: LinhRedek

> You woke up on your bed, in Moonglade. You look around, confused and spot your cute boyfriend sitting next to your bed, hands on his head, stress radiating from him.

"Tam?" you called. Tam's head immediately snapped up and he looked at you with worry in his eyes.

"Are you okay?" he asked, sounding concerned, a frown set onto his face. You sigh at the look on his face.

"Yes, I'm perfectly fine Tam. What happened? Why am I in this bed? And why do you look so worried?" you ask, concerned for your boyfriend. Tam looked up and sighed.

"You don't remember anything?" he asked, surprised and nervous for you. You shake your head no and his frown deepens.

"Tam?" you ask again, and Tam sighs before telling how you got in this bed.

> Turns out you had been running errands for everyone today and didn't remember to drink or eat. Sure you might have eaten a little bit of mallowmelt but other than that you didn't remember eating anything else than that.

> Since the morning, you had run to the kitchen to make a small batch of mallowmelt for Sophie and Keefe, who you had promised to give to the day before.

> After a few hours of cooking, you ran off to Dizznee's family apothecary; Slurps and Burps to help with the restocking of some elixirs.

> Soon after only a ten minute break you used to take two small bites of mallowmelt, you ran to watch over the triplets for Juline. She was running late for a Collective meeting and hailed you because Dex was still helping his dad at the shop. Lovise was there with him as usual so also couldn't help.

> You spent the rest of the day at Rimeshire, running after the triplets and cleaning up after them. You then made them lunch and kept an extra eye on them.

> Tam sighed before he continued the story, saying that you were half way up the stairs, with a box full of toys when you suddenly collapsed and passed out right there.

> The triplets successfully moved you from the stairs to a couch and waited for someone to come home. Dex and Lovise arrived home only to find you passed out on the couch and he quickly called Elwin, who rushed over and moved you to your house.

> Dex then contacted your parents letting them know that you were safe and at home. He then contacted Tam to tell him about what had happened. Tam rushed over to your room and has been there ever since. You wince when seeing the worry and stress traced over Tam's face and you tried to hug him laying down which didn't work so well.

"Tam I'm really really sorry." you whisper apologising and gently pushed yourself up to hug him properly, you hugged him around his waist, with your head buried in his chest and his head resting on yours.

> He mumbled something about making sure you're eating and taking care of yourself before being there for others. As you mumble another apology, he gently tucked a strand of loose hair behind your ear again and held you close and gave you a sweet smile.

> You smile back and soon after Elwin comes in saying that you were all good to go, and to take things easy for a little. You thank him and he packed his belongings up and left the house, after having a small word with your parents.

> Tam got up and laid down next to you in bed and threw the blankets over him and you. Then he cuddled close to you and as you fell asleep to Tam's mumbling of taking care of yourself first before others...

Note by Moonstar and Aurorablaze:

Take care of yourselves everyone! Self care is super important no matter how useless some people may say it is. Self care is always needed no matter the age or gender. Taking care of yourself can maybe be the thing that helps you get through to the next day. It is normal to need or want a self care day no matter what, you are all still human and humans are humans, not robots.

So remember to drink plenty of water and eat yummy & healthy food and stay active! Always take a self care day when you need it, I often need it when I'm going through a rough mental period and I'm stressing too much. Just taking that small break where you do nothing or just relax to music/vent/whatever helps you relax will definitely help you feel better.

Lots of love and support and see you in the next chapter! - Moonstar & Aurorablaze