The Royal Family

It was an lovely afternoon the ponies of Equestria were living their lives to the fullest. Celestia's sun was shinning brighter than ever. Princess Celestia herself was sitting in the throne room drinking tea while being accompanied by her young daughter Harmony. Harmony looked at her mother "Mommy when is Auntie Lulu going to come over". Celestia smiled looking down at the young filly "Soon enough my dear just be patient" Before Celestia could take another sip the throne room door's opened. One of the royal guards stood in front of the door taking a bow towards Celestia "Apologies your highness but Princess Luna and her family has arrived" Celestia smiled nodding at the guard "Thank you for informing me" The guard nodded and walked out of the door. Princess Luna walked through the doors her young son Dreamy Nights following behind her. King Sombra was a few feet behind his wife and son trying not to wake up the sleeping young Nova Moon that was on his back. Celestia stood up from her throne a smile across her face "Well look who it is my little sister all grown up having a family of her own leaving her big sister behind" Celestia teased. Luna gave a small laugh as she hugged her sister "It's good to see you too Tia" Harmony ran over to Luna "Auntie Lulu you're here" Luna smiled giving her niece a hug "Oh my Harmony you've gotten so big" Harmony smiled wide "Yeah I did" Dreamy Nights was standing next to his father "Why did Momma drag us here she knows I don't like Harmony" Dreamy Nights asked glaring at Harmony who was showing off a new spell she learned. King Sombra looked down at his son with a soft smile "Now now son there's no need to be upset" Dreamy Nights cut him off "She's always showing off because she's skilled in magic" he muttered lowly. Sombra wrapped Dreamy in a comforting hug "Don't worry you're much more skilled than her" Dreamy smiled "Thanks Dad you're the best" Sombra gave a small laugh. Nova Star opened her eyes and appeared in front of her brother "Stop being jealous Dreamy she's not that talented she can't even cast a simple teleportation spell" Dreamy stared at his sister "Thanks for the advice sleeping beauty" He smirked sticking his tongue out at Nova. Sombra smiled at his children and went to join his wife in the royal dining hall. Harmony walked over to her cousins that were at the moment arguing. "Hello cousins it's good to see you finally out in the sun instead of the boring night" The two sibling stopped arguing turning their attention to Harmony. Nova gave her fake smile "Hello Harmony it's good to see you again that was an impressive firework spell" Nova muttered. Dreamy Nights rolled his eyes "Don't expect a complement from me". Harmony couldn't help but laugh "Whatever you say Dreamy" Nova stared at Harmony in disgust "How dare you speak on the night so poorly my Mommy is the ruler of the night and she's the best night princess ever" Nova protested. Harmony stood in front of her younger cousin smirking "Don't you remember little cousin your Mommy was a Villian and so was your Daddy which makes you a Villian kid" She laughed. Nova's ears flattened as tears feel down her cheeks. Dreamy's horn enlighted with red fire "Don't you even disrescpect our Momma or our Dad ever again" Nova rushed in front of her brother "Big brother stop we shouldn't fight" Nova smiled softly. Dreamy wrapped his hoof around Nova kissing the top of her head "I'm sorry my little sister I didn't mean to scare you" He said with a gentle tone. Harmony looked at her two cousins "I apologize for my behavior it was rude of me". Dreamy and Nova looked at Harmony and back at each other "We forgive you this once" The night siblings smiled hugging Harmony. Celestia, Luna, and Sombra walk back into the throne room after having tea and to their surprise the children were playing together as nothing happened. Nova noticed the adults and ran over to Luna "MOMMY" Luna smiled using her magic to bring Nova into her arms "Hello little shining star" Luna smiled kissing her daughter's head. Celestia smiled at the family "Reminds me when we were younger right Luna" Celestia smiled. Luna nodded "Just like old times Tia" Luna smiled.  Soon enough it was time for Luna and her family to leave Canterlot castle and return home. Celestia watched Luna get into the carriage right after her husband and children "Promise you'll write to me" Celestia called out. Luna laughed "Just like Twilight Sparkle used to do" Luna teased waving a final goodbye.