DESCRIPTION

hello! :3 so, this is set in high school, so , no , their will be no smut. here's the descriptions!

Slimecicle :
Slimecicle was a weird guy, as some people would say. He had slime covered in his body, messy brown hair and always wore the same outfit. A plain white shirt with half green sleeves, with a strap and a brown purse on his waist,a green tinted scarf and 3 hearts implanted on his shirt. He had a belt that wrapped around his waist and baggy jeans with enormous pockets. In his pockets were his phone and random paper. The paper usually had maths equations and numbers written on with a cramped , black pen. Nothing ever changed about him. He always always the same squared glasses, always got described "shy" and a "nerd" although, really, he was none of those things.

El!Mariana : 
Mariana was the popular kid in the school, mainly known for his highly  well Spanish.  Like Charlie, he had brown hair but quite short unlike Charlie's. He had rounded glasses , wore a "superhero" costume. The costume contained of a yellow sleeved shirt with a white came that contained a white scarf overlapping his shoulders. He had red gloves and black,leather pants that were,incredibly,thin. No one ever batted a eye at him and found it weird,  but, Charlie did. I mean- who wears a SUPERHERO COSTUME , to school?

239 words
( 238 with this.)