☆ the horrid day. ☆

slimecicles pov :

I hear a loud ping come out of my alarm clock, echoing and shaking , forcing me out my bed. I jumped up and canceled it quickly and went over to check what time it was. My eyes widened as I saw it wasn't even near 8:00. it was 6:00. school started at 8:00. I was most shocked over the fact that I never had a alarm at 6:00. I drooped over to my mirror,exhausted and saw myself in the same messy pajamas designed by hearts my mother knitted. I went into my closet and grabbed the same outfit , with the same glasses and applied them on. I rushed to the shower and switched it on, making it frozen cold. I didn't actually shower, because I went in the shower at 5:00....I stayed up. I don't have the best sleeping schedule   and I know that... I called over my pet dog and washed it. I watched its fur dry as I cupped it with my hands and dried it with a towel. I smiled and went downstairs with my dog. I grabbed my slime decorated bag and my space lunch box. I gave my mother a kiss on the forehead, wished her a goodbye and swung the door open before shutting and locking it with a slam. There was apparently meant to be a new kid in school, and was ALREADY popular. I walked in , late , and slowly watched everyone turn their heads to face me. I sat down....the new kid was right next next me. I felt uncomfortable next to the dude who was in a superhero outfit , may I add. I wrote down the notes for the essay, highlighted some as I watched the teacher draw a thousand equations on the board with her squeaky chalk. I was drawing down the diagram that was on the board, until a gentle tap was felt on my shoulder. It was the new kid.
" Hey, whats your name? I'm Mariana :DD !!"
I can't lie , he was kind of adorable.
" Uhhh-umm, My names uh- Charlie - yeah,yea...Charlie!"           I replied awkwardly. Fuck, I messed that up. I had a embarrassed expression while he had a gentle smile on his face. He chuckled and then replied :
" Well, that's a nice name, do you need help with the essay?"    I still didn't like the guy, he was most likely trying to bait me. As if I was a fish and he was one fisherman.
" NO-...no..,thanks though. "                
" Alright. " 
He chuckled before turning back to his work and writing with a pen..-cil. I was quite flustered by him for some reason... but, I needed to focus on my work. So that's what I done until the bell for maths rung. The bell was giant, ear piercing,  but everyone had got used to it. Expect for Mariana.

Mariana's Pov :
I wrote down some notes in my notebook with my pencil , since you needed to be known well for days before owning a pen. I felt wei-no, more like, special, because no one else had a pencil. I could see Charlie  staring at me the entire time, I was confused. Until I realised, everyone else had left. The bell was just ringing and I ignored it? I couldn't even hear it? Charlie was still right next to me, still eyeing me. The teacher was gone, leaving only us two in the room. I started to pack my things and decided to use my common sense and started a small talk.
" So, hey Charlie, how are you? "
"I'm doing fine...."
he replied in a stern, angry voice.
" You aren't, I can hear it in your voice, mí amor,"                        I watched his face fluster a shade of pink- was it really that romantic? No, it was....--...wasnt! Its only Spanish.
" Charlie, mi buen amigo, ¿cómo te sientes realmente? " 
{ Charlie,  my good friend, how are you actually feeling? }
there was a odd amount of silence between the conversation, before Charlie broke it.
" OH....oh my, I said I was fine, Mariana."
he said in a bitter voice. i knew he was mad, but I continued the small talk. I wrapped my arm around his neck, just like what buddies would do. I could see him get flustered again.
" You okay? Are you sick? Why are you pink? "
I heard him stutter and then reply :
" U-uhhh,......thats just natural?-- yeah!"
I knew he was faking it. it was obvious. He was obviously scared. ( NO HE ISNT U  DMBASS MARIANA )
" Charlie, you remind me of someone. "
" OH...? Oh-who? "

( 773 words . )