Chica (FNAF 1) x Toy Chica

Ok. Hear me out. I got this one from a YouTube video about FNAF theories, and there was this one theory that all of the characters from FNAF 1 are dating their toy counterparts. Of course, there's really no proof to support this theory, which is why it is a theory instead of a fact.

   Sometimes, when you read too much into the small things, you end up thinking something you shouldn't think, or assuming something you shouldn't assume, you know? I guess what I'm trying to say is, sometimes a story is.. just a story. This reminds me of one time when me and my good friend Orville were having quite a delightful picnic in the park, near a nice old oak tree, and we came to the subject of the evolution of various music genres, and Orville said, "Well, friend, what is your honest opinion on 'Rock'?" So I said, uh.. I believe I said, "Well, Orville," I said, "I really don't know what to think about this newfangled music that the young ones like so much." A-and then I think Orville said, "Why do you say that?" So then I said...

   3.5/10.

   "But that doesn't quite make sense," replied Orville. But that was when I remembered that I had just reached OVER 300 READS!! THANK YOU PEOPLE! 😆😁😄

   "I don't believe I understand your point, friend," replied Orville.