ALONE TIME

*Zac and Cody went home so that left Andi and Fatima to talk how they wanna since the men are gone.

Andi: Girl let me tell you some Zac hell my bad ZAC ATTACK he want your ass.

Fatima: Girl I know he do but can I tell you some I want him just as bad.

Andi: Finally you admitted it so what you gone do you gone cross that line with him or say I love my man?

Fatima: To be honest Andi I really don't know like I'm feeling Zac. But Dame is my man you know me and him have had our ups and downs but he always have my back. I just don't want to hurt nobody feelings you know both of them are really good men.

Andi: I know just follow your heart if you think you feel better with Zac I say go for it. Dame on the other hand have been there for you through all your ups and downs and I know it's hard to let that go but if you not fully in it Fatima let it go.

Fatima: I know I will see how I feel tomorrow when I get to Zac house maybe me and him can have a conversation.

Andi: Girl please he finna flip you all around that damn house lol.

Fatima laugh: Girl I felt that man dick and I'm just gone say it that nigga him. Dame not short stopping but damn Zac blessed.

Andi: Shid I might get my back broke tomorrow since you going to see your lil sneaky link.

Fatima: First of all he not my sneaky link we just friends hanging out together.

Andi: Well if that's the case ask Dame can you chill with Zac alone at his house.

Fatima: I must got dumb wrote on my forehead because that's the stupidest thing you ever said to me girl lol.

Andi: My point exactly lol gone turn us a movie on I'm finna warm us some more of these wings.

Fatima: Girl yes I'm starving my stupid ass barely eating trying to be cute.

Andi: Good because girl you eat like a nigga you would have scared him off the way you eat.

Fatima: Girl fuck you lol gone warm the wings up so we can relax.

*Andi got up and warmed the wings up while Fatima found them a movie to watch. While they sitting up watching movies Fatima get a text from Zac saying he made it home and he can't wait to see her tomorrow. Fatima started smiling seeing Zac say that she texted him she can't wait either they said goodnight once again and finish doing what they was doing. Fatima and Andi stayed up for another hour or so then went to the rooms and went to sleep. The next morning Fatima woke to Andi playing her music fixing them some breakfast this morning. Fatima went to the bathroom and did her morning routine and went downstairs where Andi was.

Andi: Good morning girl breakfast is almost ready grab us some to drink.

Fatima: Mhm that shit smell so good what made you get up so early this morning.

Andi: Ummm I got something to tell you Fatima but don't be mad.

Fatima: Oh hell what did you do Andi.

Cody: Hey good morning Fatima aye baby I gotta go me and Zac just got called into a meeting real quick at the hospital.

Andi: Ok umm I had a lot of fun last night here take some this food with you.

Cody: Thank you I'll text you when I get out this meeting so we can link up again.

Andi: I can't wait because I think I got some more energy to let out.

Cody laughing: Ok well I definitely can handle that see you later bye Fatima.

Fatima: Bye Cody.

*Cody left Andi house*