Cyan x Reader part 3

Banner art by: nobody

Requested by: Me

As Cyan digs through the cabinet to find supplies, you begin to zone out. You think about what would happen if Red actually found you. You never really personally met him, you just know how mean he sounds. I mean, he basically kidnapped you for crying out loud! Why wouldn't he be mean? As your veins fill with anxiety, Cyan turns around with scissors, a glue stick, and some construction paper.

"Hey, I got the supplies," they say.

You shake your head yes.

"Are you okay?" They ask.

"... "

"You can tell me anything, it's okay."

Cyan starts to hold your hand in an attempt to comfort you.

"Oh! I umm just..."

"Shh, it's okay. I won't tell anyone, I promise."

Cyan lays their head on your shoulder.

"Okay fine I'll tell you. I'm afraid what would happen if Red finds out about this."

"Aww, it's okay. I'll make sure it doesn't happen. Besides, you're only going to be here for like 4 more hours, right?"

"... "

"... Right?"

"Oh um.. Yeah!"

You lied. You really didn't want to leave Cyan. You developed a relationship between you and the monster. Could this be you fell in love with a strange radioactive creation? You ignore the thought.

"So, when can we start?" Cyan asks as they hold up some more glue sticks.

"Whenever you want," you say. 

Cyan walked over to their bookshelf and picked up a few books.

"These are tutorial books," Cyan tells you. "Go through these and pick out something you would like to make."

You begin to flip through the books. As you flip through, you see a tutorial on how to make an origami heart with a message inside. You figured it would be a nice gift for Cyan.

(𝘼/𝙉: 𝙄𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨, 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙖 𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙖𝙡:

𝙊𝙠𝙖𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮.)

"Cyan!" You yelp. "Could we make these hearts?"

"Sure," they respond. "Those are easy. I don't even need to read that tutorial! I made them so many times, I know the steps like the back of my hand!"

A few minutes later, you and Cyan finished folding.

"Okay," they say. "Time to write our messages inside!"

You picked up a purple ball pen and wrote "I love you" inside.

"Hey Cyan,"  you said. "I made it for you."

Cyan opens it up and reveals the hidden writing.

"Aww," they said. " I love it."

You slightly frowned at the thought that Cyan didn't get what you tried to tell them.

"You're welcome," you say in a disappointed tone.

A few seconds later, a medium-sized red monster in a lab coat barges into the room.

"Cyan!" It yells. "What have I told you about bringing humans?"

"But sir," they reply. "You need to understand! They were going to leave in a few hours! Right?"

"Yeah," you agreed.

"Well, now they are going to leave this cruel world!"

"No sir, please," you beg.

"DON'T YOU DARE 'no sir please' ME!"

The figure puts a plastic bag on you and attempts to leave the room. Luckily, you could see through the bag and saw Cyan trying to pull the man away from the door. But, they failed. After a lot of waking you are taken into this room filled with saws and knifes. The creature took the bag off of you and pushed a button. You look down at your feet and watched as the whole floor collapsed and a whole floor of saws replaced it. Luckily the board you were on didn't fall over. You let out a sigh of relief until the stranger started to push you...

(𝘼/𝙉: 𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙆 𝘾𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙁𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙀𝙍𝙍𝙍𝙍!!! 𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙛 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙮/𝙜𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙮 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙛 𝙞𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙙, 𝙄𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮. 𝙊𝙆 𝘽𝙔𝙀 𝘽𝙔𝙀!!)