PP STRAPPING BAND

The main material of PP strapping band is polypropylene wire-drawing resin, the color is translucent, the product tension is strong, the adhesive degree of the polypropylene strapping band is good, the bending degree is small, to ensure the product packaging firm, do not fall off. Comparing the cost of pure material PP packing belt with other packing belts, the price of pure material packing belt is generally 1.3-2 times that of sandwich belt and recycled material packing belt. With the same weight of the packing belt, the rate of the pure material belt (the actual length of the packing pp belt) is about 2.5-3 times that of the sandwich belt and the recycled material belt.Features of pp strapping tapeMaterial: PP-Polypropylene, high transparencyPP backing with high tensile strength & high tenacityEnvironment friendly material, long life spanCustomized pp adhesive tape width and length, as well as colors.Water and moisture resistanceImported high quality PP material provides strong holdingHigh precision emboss, offers excellent slip resistanceSmooth clean edges protect your handAs a professional adhesive tape factory, Egret has high-quality aluminum foil tape for sale. Welcome to contact us if needed.

 Welcome to contact us if needed