Chapter 1

Enjoy xxx!

Waking up on the first day of spring break was like waking up in a fairytale. Surrounded by my posters and pillowcases of One Direction staring at me, I remember what is happening today. I spring out of bed, and nearly scream with happiness. "Knock knock knock," My mom says coming into your room. "Are you all ready to go?" 

"Ya mom, I only need to pack my charger and change." I reply, hardly able to keep a straight face, "oh and check my twitter feed of course."

"Of course," my mom says rolling her eyes, "When will you get over that silly band? This was cute when you were younger but your obsession with One Direction is just getting old."

"They are not just some silly band, mom." I cry, shaking my head at my mother's obtuseness. 

"Well I hope this is worth it to you, it is certainly costing me enough. Breakfast will be in your hand in 10 minutes and you better be ready by then." my mother walks out, shutting the door behind her.

15 minutes later I am on my way to the airport, my mother and father in the front are reminding me to take off my shoes for security, and text them before the plane takes off, and not to talk to strangers, besides the flight attendants. I nod my head, and murmuring at lulls in the conversation, all while checking twitter and instagram and texting my cousin, Alexandra, "C u soon!!!! cant wait to b out of here.... parents r b ing soooo annoying." 

"Are you listening to me Jessica?" My mom scolds, turning around in her seat, "Can you get off that damn phone for one minute and listen! You are flying halfway around the world, and I don't care if you miss a couple of tweets!" 

"Sorry mom, I'll listen, I swear!" I hate upsetting my mom and put my phone down, kinda. 

"Are you SURE you wanna go sweetie?" my dad asks, as if he wanted the answer to be no. 

"I am POSITIVE dad, but don't worry I'll be fine! I thought you trusted me," 

"We do trust you, we just don't want to get a phone call in a couple of days that you miss us too much. We are just worryied." my mom explained.

"Mom, If i have a problem I can talk to Aunt Lisa or Alex. I will be FINE. But I will miss my flight if we keep sitting here." They check my bag and walk me to security, waving as I make your way through to the line. I run back and give them each one more hug before I turn and walk towards the snaking line of people, without another backwards glance.

7 hours later, the plane finally touches down in Heathrow Airport, on the outskirts of London, England. I use the time on the tarmac to check for messages from my Aunt or cousin, regarding where they will be waiting for me. Sure enough, my aunt said that the whole family would wait for me at baggage claim. 

After all the hugs and kisses and "Look how much you've grown"s, my cousins and I were off to their flat in central London. Alex is not really into One Direction, so I use the half an hour car ride to educate her. "No Niall is Irish. The rest of the boys are British," I say showing her pictures on my phone.

"Ohhhhhh, so which one do you like the best, Jess?" she asks.

"Louis Tomlinson. No if's and's or but's. He's Sooooo perfect, and hot and kind and hot and amazing, and his EYES oh my god, and he is sooo hot"

"Woooowwwww so sure," Alex makes fun of me, sticking her chin down and looking at me over her glasses. 

"Well you would be too, if you spent every hour of everyday looking up new pictures or info." I say, only slightly patronizingly.

"You do not spend that much time on the internet, it's not possible. If you know so much, prove it." She says. I start rattling off facts, birthdays, languages, favorite colors, foods, desserts, songs, and bands, family member, ages, number of solos, and X-factor audition songs, until she hold her hands up. "Ok ok ok I believe you. You DO know them that well. What would you do if you met them?"