Twenty . entranged familes

Izuku
-
I was shocked when koda spoke he is always a quiet obsvering boy of the class.. hakwara- chan also surprised me.

"Give me the nerd kiri" kacchan grumbled.

Kami-kun seemed to happily take my place in kiris strong embrace as kacchan played through my green locks.

"I never hated you" he said hushed into my ear, "I always wanted this to.. but I was scared"

"..that's unlike you" I pointed out to hopefully ease the tension, "you're always prideful"

A quality I love about him.

Aziwa came out of his sleeping back annoyed.

"How dare you intrupt my -- problom child what are you doing with other problem child" he said noticing me on kacchans lap.

"They got togather." Iida huffed.

"Patorls this peorid" aizea annoced.

We nod as we get up to change into our hero outfit.

I glazed to kiri blushing at his custom  I never found it hot til recently the way his coustom I walked up and hugged in my green one.

He smiled and hugged me back, "what find it hot pebble?"

"Youre always hot love" I said using my tippy toes to give him a small kiss.

***
Sense my squde I mad me and my lovers choose to patorl togather - Mina went with jirou and momo, the rest in normal Patorls.

Danki seemed to keep our hands interlocked as we walked through the allys.

It was pretty eventful til their was a scream - we all ran to it.. their was a girl that looked abit like the girl  who saved me when I took kacchan advice.. but also like me.

She was staninf infront of a kid glaring at toga.

"Wanna go pyscho" the girl hissed, "we both know I'll woop you're petehic ass"

"Just give me the kiddy" Toga snapped.

We ran over, "Toga you aren't getting the child" I snap.

"Welcome to the battle hero, red riot, cellaphane, charge bolt diamight(🧨) and deku" the girl said.

"Karama give me the kid" Toga snapped.

"Over my decaying body" Karma snappes.

I look over to danki, "why don't you take the kid out of him, dear"

Danki nodded and pecked me before picking the kid up, "you're safe dear." He said before taking the little one off.

When I turned around karma has toga on the floor by pricing ivy, "you're done. Very fucking done she snared"

Toga whined, "bitch"

Kacchan walked over and exploded a spot would fall pass out instenly.

Kiri had karma held back, "vegltieisum is aginst the law."

"Im direly aware." She sighed, "Hello agin cellaphane  and red riot"

"Wait you're that girl who talked with shigraki.. or arugged" sero shouted.

She nodded as the world went back and I saw a story.

Blue lights showed mom- pregnant two kids and a guy ... that has to be my missing father.

"Huh.." I muttered, "you know my mom"

"Im the little girl" she said sheepishly.

"Damn nerd doesn't have sibling" kacchan shouted holding me close.

"A month before he was born father took us, running from the law." She muttered.

The blue lights show that, mom fell crying holding the bump, "babyy" she screamed.

Before it fell out dark then back to reality.

"You know you're under arrest either way." Sero sighed, "we have a jo-"

"I wasn't gonna denay." She said, "mother would be so disappointed  in her eldest"

"Lgeal birth name" I said.

"Akio midoria" she sighed as we wore taking off.

***
I'd sit  on my bed cuddled up with danki happy the kid was safe as I graped my phone.
-

Mom

- I ment someone climbing to be my older sister.. is their something you're hiding

-- what was her name..

- akio..

--  she is you're sister

- she mentioned about another one..

-- tenko... she'll know where the eldest is probably  they wore tooken togather.
By you're father.
-

It happend they mett!!

:)