revenge

my fur was flying back as I ran as fast as I could to the redwood pack. I felt the tears trying to push thier way out, but I blinked them back and kept going. I ran straight into the borderline of our teritorys. I could see the wounded warriors trying to heal, scattered all over the place.

I ran straight past them and straight up to the alpha. I ran right at him and clamped my jaw down on his neck and twisted it all the way around and snapped it off. doing all of this still while running. I dropped his head and ran up to the moutain and howled in victory at the full moon.

I could hear my pack howling back in triumpth when the beta of the pack finds the body of their alpha. he looks up at the spot where I was and...only sees the top of the high peek. I run fast back to my teritory and mind link my beta.

*Audrey. get Cj over in my room imediatly*

*on my way alpha*

I slow my run into a fast jog and into my pack house where my warriors were sitting in silence and they all turn thier heads as I trot in. I shift to human and smile. the all jump up screaming and whistleing and clapping as I go upstairs to my private wing and walk into my room.

as I asked Cj was peicefully laying on my bed. I walk over and sit next to him and run my hand trough his hair. "ill get you back my mate. I will"