realization

The club was packed ...the strippers were doing the most tonight I guess it was a rich people's night out money was being showered from all sides to this cunts"babe should I just quit job and become a stripper cause wueh ..this babes are getting paid."I shouted .."Don't be silly,I know you don't have the balls to do that."Kim shouts ... she's not lying though...I am the biggest feminist she knows..I don't believe in women selling themselves to get money...I hate when we display ourselves to be such helpless creatures without men's help this is where we always differ with Kim ..she is a woman who greatly supports the patriarchy..she would literally be a housewife...she  amazes me ...cause I can't....
"Hey pretty lady "a man looking twice my age approaches me "kwani uko pekee Yako Leo come let me buy you a drink ."he breathes in my ear which gives me the biggest ICK...."wewe leave her alone ata huna adabu." Kim interrupts which was a save to the man cause I was about to land him the hardest slap my hands could give..
"Babe let's climb up to the VIP and don't ask how I got tickets."I didn't even want to ask I just wanted a quiet and less crowded space.."Ebu twende."I shouted

Climbing up the VIP was a good idea till we actually got there..."dammn."Kim shouts ... yeah damn right it seemed like we just landed in the most sinful space ever...all I could see was boobies and men throwing heeps of money ...the girls looked wasted as fuck ..."see babe this is the whole of your search history right her "I shouted..."oh come on I told you I quit."Kim replies..I raise my hand in surrender and moved to the only empty table I could spot,it was at the furthest corner and with the most dimmest light" I wonder why no one chose to sit here" I comment.."Come on it's a good thing, now we can see all there buisness without been spotted." Kim adds ....she has a point though..this was quite a show..I mean I really enjoyed the seeing the men wasting all that money....showing how damn this people can be over some boobs.

It was all cool until at one point I noticed something off...
The girls were passing out one by one ..they were too many to notice at first and it also happened that every time they passed out the buttlers carried them and a new girl came in ..they were too good at this and to be honest I was too drunk to notice earlier...fuckkkk I was wasted and I couldn't do anything about it .... another moment of being week and letting this evil men win ...who knows what's happening to those girls ...

Where are they.......I couldn't sworn I put them here...my headache meds are always here everyday but today....the day I need them the most ...this damn hangover...last night Kimberly literally blacked out ..I had to call an Uber that dropped us home..I couldn't even walk myself...."Kim amka tutachelewa job." I tried to wake Kim up...she couldn't even speak she just nodded and gestured me to just go...

As I got to work I had to lie on  Kimberly's behalf...
Yesterday night's memories were very blurry except from how the girls were been carried , wasted ...it kept on replaying in my head.
It was one thing I didn't want to let go ..so I did what any curious person would..I booked another VIP night with basically all my savings..
Was it really worth it ...I don't know...

"Let it go babygirl..hio si kitu ya kuingililia hivyo ..you might get into some messy things "Kim tries to convince me after telling her my plan..."they're not refunding me the money I spent..I'm not about to lose that money ."I try to come up with a reason.."I'm going girl I'll be safe .I promise."I end the call ..I knew that the conversation will end with her winning..she always wins...I had to cut it short..

This place is the same as yesterday..it's packed. I barely got through the crowd ...The VIP was weirdly occupied by the same men from yesternight...the same evil lustful eyes on this girls who were  all different from yesterday...I knew this was  too sketchy the moment I noticed all this..
I then realized I had no plan you stupid girl how do you do this without a damn plan..and that's when I saw one familiar face...this girl was here last night...
"Hey!hey! " called ...first she pretended not to hear me but I'm not one to give up
.."heyyy!"I called again..this time she responded.
"Hey, pretty pole sikuwa nakuskia ..what can I do for you...are you into girls ..unataka nikudancie..I promise it's going to be worth.."
S

he said while running her hands all over me at this point..."no that's not why I called you." I answered..."Then why did you call me pretty lady." She asked removing her hands..."well I noticed that most of you guys keep on passing out na Jana I was here and you are the only one I noticed kwani hao wengine wako ?"I bluntly asked...her face immediately changed she looked shocked the smile she wore had completely faded...it was fear she was masking with it...I hadn't noticed before but her hands were completely shaking..."Calm down...you can tell me."I added..
"Kwani we ni karau.. cause sifai kuongea na nyinyi."she replies and starts leaving..I couldn't let her go ..I held her hand and pleaded her to stay and just pretend like she's doing what she normally does...at first she was relactant but I guess I also have my way with words ...I have the best teacher...."okay so ,Jana  was my first day here .. nilikuwa invited na a friend of mine who was also starting yesterday...we came here na tukaambiwa sisi tutakuwa huku juu kwa VIP and that pesa ni more huku...I couldn't refuse I mean I just want to pay my student loan nitoke hii country..so when we got here ..it was looking all normal until this men you are seeing right here started giving us some drinks...the same for everyone ..I sensed that something was off about that..so I took the drink yes put in my mouth but didn't swallow...I spit it and pretended...my friend started acting crazy ..she did things we promise each other not to... yaani she was acting like a real hoe..and telling me to follow her...that was not something she would do normally...I couldn't stand it ...and timed when all the other guests were leaving and squeezed myself ...we were too many ..they didn't notice me leave....I know you are probably wondering why I came back to this hell hole ..but the reason is just as yours... I've not seen my friend since yesterday and the guilt was too much... imagine I left her here with this monsters...I literally can risk it all for her...."she narrated while still pretending to have her hands all over me..and I totally understand her cause if she was close to her friend as I am with Kim I'd have done the same...."Are you sure your plan will work?"I asked concerned...."Mimi ata sijui lakini I don't care...I just want to see Kelly."she answered"yeah i know but according to venye umenisho hao watu ni dangerous na hatuwezi endelea hivi blindly."I replied...."Why do you want to help?" She asks..."I don't have a good reason like yours but I just hate when men do such evil things to women...I hate women coming out as week creatures compared to men."I answer and I'm pretty sure the amount of anger I had could be heard from my tone..."okay stranger what's the plan?"she asks.."to be honest I have no plan...but I don't think this is the night to risk it ... let's first of all leave this place."I reply"what about the girls in here tonight? what's going to happen to them" she replies..."We can't do anything for them...we have to accept that..I'm sorry but they need us to save the girls to come..we cannot lose  tonight..we need to be ready...we have no plan..it pains me but we have no option...I promise we'll find Kelly."I try to convince her...she agrees relactantly ..but we finally manage to agree on leaving....
THIS SHIT WAS ABOUT TO GET REAL....