[👵] Battle for... Grandma? (SEASON 1: EP 3) [PT. 1] [👵]

Previously on "THE MULTIVERSE"...

Firey and Leafy were brainstorming ideas to try and reach the portal above them.. Luckily, they got the help of Rosey, Hanger, Pilly and Polaroid to stack items to get to the portal! But Daddy Long Legs saw them doing it.. But.. D.D.L decided to help them escape.. Since they wanted to leave.. What will happen to them now? Find out now when your reading below!

===========================================================================

A few minutes have passed.. Firey, Leafy and the others were looking for another portal to go in to..

🔥: Well, it's kind of nice to be back, but.. I'm gonna miss D.L.L and the other contestants that are still there..

🍃: Yeah, I agree..

While the two of them are talking, Pilly pointed to a portal..

💊: Pilly wants to try this portal..

🌹: Oh, Well.. It doesn't look dangerous, It's just a grandma!

🍃: Ok, That's not bad! I think we should try this portal!

💊: Definitely, Pilly is curious of a grandma hosting an object show..

🖤: Ok! Let's go!!

🔥 (MIND): I have a bad feeling about this..

All of them went to a portal, that leads to a seemingly odd object show called "BATTLE FOR GRANDMA"... While the mysterious man was watching once again..

❓: Huh? The group decided to go "Battle For Grandma", huh? Hehehe... I'm just gonna wish them good luck..

[A FEW HOURS OF TRAVELING LATER...]