A/N: Please Read!

Full Summary: 

Valeria, the daughter of the most powerful lord in her kingdom of Daivat, sets out to attend the most prestigious school on the continent: Rajivihar Royal Academy– a place where the legacies of kingdoms are forged. It's only when she leaves the steel-like fortress of her kingdom and makes new friends at Rajvihar does she realize that perhaps not all is as it seems. As unrest brews across the continent, Valeria discovers the true nature of her kingdom and sets out on her own path, unknowingly carving out her own name in history. 

****

Yes, I decided to start something new - AGAIN. 

Pros: I have fully outlined this series (looking at a total of 3 books probably) 

Cons: Updates will be slow, but super long. 

This is my attempt at writing an original fantasy novel. It's inspired by stories and myths my grandma would tell me as I was growing up so it some sentimental value to me already :') 

Writing this story kind of reignited my passion for writing, so I am very excited to take you on my journey over the next few months :) This story is my usual level of writing style, so yes, chapters will be long and characters will feel like people you know irl because I believe in character development until I think they're real people!! 

Anyways, please enjoy :) And tell me what you think! This one I think I'm going to look to publish for real, so I would love to hear feedback/critique before I start the whole querying process. And, if I somehow get crazy famous, then you can say you were there since Day 1 :D