Double Dates

.. 1 Year Later..

\\To Get Yall Caught Up //

Bri & August, Brought Bri's Dream House. Shai & Chris Still Stay In The Same House. Shai Is Still Strippin, But Chris Hates It & Wants her To Quit. Bri Doesn't Work At the Bar Anymore, August Said They He Gone Take Care Of Her. Welp Everything Is Going Alright, For Now.......

Chris ~

I Woke Up, But Shai Wasn't Beside, I Sat Up And The Smell Of Blueberry Pancakes Hit My Nose. She Know What Those Do To Me. I Got Up Brush My Teeth, Washed My Face And Went Downstairs. I Walked Into The Kitchen & Wrapped My Arms Round Her.

" Goodmorning Sleepy Heaad " She Said As She Flipped The Pancakes Over. " Goodmorning Bae" , I Said As I Kissed Her On Her Neck From Behind.

She Was Finally Finished With Breakfast. She Handed Me My Plate As I Sat At The Table . She Got Her Plate And Sat Down Also.

I Was Bout Bite Into A Piece Of Bacon, When A Shai Popped My Hand, Making The Bacon Fall Back On The Plate.

" Say Grace First, Tell The Lord That You Are Thankful For Blueberry Pancakes & Everything Else In Life, Before You Just Dig In Yo Food " She Said While Preparing For Grace." Damn Bae, Alright, Always Sounding Like Somebody Mama And Shit. " Shutup & You Saying Grace Too She Said Bowing Her Head.

" Father God, I Just Want To Say Thank You For This Food That We Are About To Receive, To All My Loved Ones , & To Keep Us Blessed. Thank You For Waking Us Up This Morning, That Gives Me Another Chance To Dick Sha-gco , by shai kicking me in the leg. *i cleared my throat * ,"that gives me another chance to see the most beautiful woman in the world which is shai, im very thinkful for her. Amen "

"Am- " gco

"And Lord Please Watch Over My Sister And My Brodi Too " Amen".

"Amen" Shai Said Giving Me That *keepplaying* Look.

..After Breakfast..

Shailya " !!! , I Yelled From Down Stairs . " Here I Come" She Yelled Back.

*shai comes down stairs * " Yes" ? She Said Sittn Down Next To Me . " Lets Go Out Tonight " , Babe I Gotta Work Later & I Wont Be Home Until Tonight. " SHAI I BEEN DONE TOLD YO ASS TO STOP WORKING AT THAT DAMN STRIP CLUB FOR THE PAST YEAR NOW, WE DONT EVER GO OUT, WHY? CAUSE YOU TOO BUSY SHAKING YO ASS IN FRONT OF RANDOM ASS NIGGAS , I Snapped At Her. "Chris I Been Working There For Ever, Thats How I Make My Money , Do I Jump At You And Tell You To Stop Doing Whatchu Doing Out Here In These Streets , No. Because Ik Thats How You Make Yo Money ", shai snapped back. " You A Damn Lie, Everday You Be Like, "Chris When Are You Gonna Stop " Im Scared You Gone Get Killed " Can You Not Go, " Can You Quit, I Said Mocking they way She Sound When She Ask Me Those Questions.

She Sat There In Silence, Looking Sad

"Babe All I Want Us To Do Is Spend More Time Together. Stop Working At The Club. Just In Case I Do Get Killed, We Can Have Lots Of Memories. You're Mine & I'll Get You Anything You Want And Need. Just Stop Strippin. " I Said Lookin In her Eyes.

" Ohkaay Babe, Ill Stop Working At The Club, Long As You Promise Me, Before The Year Out, You'll Quit. "

" Ill Try Shai, but right now I Wanna go Somewhere So Lets Go Get Dressed lil Shai Baby ".

We Went Up Stairs And We Did Our Hygiene & Got Dressed ( Bottom Right In MM).

I Was Waiting On Shai To Come On, While I Was Waiting, My Phone Ringed.

"Hello.... Oh We Finna Head Out..... Just Doing Some...... Oh Yeah... Aaight Nigga.... Be Ready.. We Gone Meet Yall There.... Aaight bruh.. bye. " , I Hung Up The Phone.

" Who Was That On The Phone, Shai Aske Scaring The Shit Outta Me.

" Oh That Was August, They Gone Meet Us At Cheddar's, Then We Gone Go Skating, To The Movies & Out To Eat Again, Cause Younno A Nigga Gone Be Starving " i Said Rubbing My Stomach.

" Oh Ohkaay, & Look At You Tryna Match My Fly, " shai said while walking to the car. " Naah Shawty I Had This On First " I Said Hopping In The Passenger Seat.

" Uhh Who Said I Was Driving, Shai said Look At Me Thru The Window.

" Blaaaah Blaaah Blaaah " Just Come On Baby I Said

She Got In the Car And Pulled Of.

.. At Cheddar's..

We Walk In Cheddar's And Saw Where August And Bri Was, They Was Dressed In ( Top Left In MM) .

Me - "Wassup Sissy, Waddup Brodi "

Bri-" Hey Bighead, Heeeeeey Besfraaan, She Yelled.

August - Wassup Potna, Hey Shai

Shai - Heeeyyy Besfraan, Wassup Augdog.

We All Laughed & The Waitress Came Over There .

"Hi I Will Be You Waitress For Today, Can i Start You Off With A Drink The Waitress Said.

All - PEPSI , They Said In Unison.

Soon The Lady Came Back With Our Drinks, And Then It Was Our Food, We Ate, Talked Bout Old Shit, Then Afterwards We Went Skating. Shailya Kept Busting Her Ass, While Bri'Anna Was Hugging the Wall , Me & August Knew How To Skate. Then We Went To The Movies To Watch Insidious Part 3 , Man When I Tell You Ian Never Been So Scared In My Life , Bout Time The Movie Was Over I Was In shai Lap, August Was Under His Shirt, But The Girls Where Just Watching Like That Shit Wasn't Scary, Fuck Wrong With Them.... , We Left And Went To Applebees We Got Our Drinks And Food And Talked.

Bri - Yall Niggas Was Scared Out Yall Life
Shai - Hell Yeaah, Chris Was All In My Lap And Shit

August & Me - Shutup we Said In Unison.

Bri& shai Laughed .

Me - So Lil Sis, When You Gone Give Me Some Nieces and nephews

Bri - *starts choking on her soda * umm chris im 21 and still a virgin.

I Looked At August.

August - ayee man i aint rushin ha into doin it, ima let ha take ha time and let ha prepare her self fo dis hea monster.

I Chuckled.

Shai - Bri, You Aint Had Sex Yet?
Bri - No, I Mean Like, Shit I Watched Porns & I Seen That Shit, The Dicks & The Pussy, Them Niggas Be tryna Kill The Pussy, Ion Want My Pussy To Die , Especially With August dick * i mumbled the last part.

So We Ate, & We Both Headed Our Separate Ways Back To Da Crib.

DRAMA WILL BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS

VOTE, COMMENT

BRI STILL A VIRGIN

LMAO AUGUST GOTTA MONSTER

STAY TUNED, STAY TRILL