Chapter 1

A/N: (Yeahh this is the last book I'm posting, until further notice. I'm slowly but surely making chapters for some books. For the published books of course. I got a few chapters for this one ... SO yeah. No more book posting at ALL! so all my ideas will be on hold because I'll be writing chapters for my published books. I plan on finishing the published books and when that's done, Ill post another book. Doing all this at my own pace. See, I'm trying to be BETTER and not post on a whim or instantly anymore. Going back to my roots and focus on putting chapters rather than putting out stories. Guess you can say this is my character development.)

Floating in space was a pod. Not just any regular pod — this pod looked like it belonged to some sort of advanced civilization. As it was moving through space — there was a muscular woman sitting in that same pod. She had her eyes closed with a small frown on her face.

Her breathing wasn't rapid, but rather calm. She slowly opened her eyes revealing nothing but pure white eyes — No Iris or pupils. Her lips twitched into a grin while a chuckle erupted from her throat. She was approaching her destination, it was only a matter of time now.

...

The Pod was closing in on the destined planet. The woman inside of the pod was already ready to explore this planet she was heading to. As the pod was entering the planet's field... It was coming in hot. Literally.. It was like a big ball of fire that was heading towards the planet.

A certain group called the survey corps were riding their horses when Levi spotted the "big ball of fire" hurling from the sky. Levi furrowed his brows and wondered what the hell was that..

Levi: "Erwin.. We have a problem."

Erwin: "What's the problem Levi?"

Levi: "Look up and you'll see."

Erwin and some of the survey corps members looked up and saw the big ball of fire hurling down towards the ground. Erwin was surprised to see such a phenomenon happen before his eyes.

Erwin: "What is that..."

The ball of fire landed in the forest and Erwin started to contemplate whether they should change course to see what exactly landed.