Chapter 5: A disastrous dinner, but a perfect night

a song to get in the mood :)

- - -

Jake was trying on the suit that Molly gave him in her suite in 1st class. "I was right. You and my son are just about the same size." Molly said, Jake replied saying "Pretty close." and she was making sure that the suit was perfect. And while looking in mirror she said "You shine up like a new penny."

- - -

Jake was making his way to first class, and he was marveled by the lights and the ball gowns.

Then there was a glass door and a nice waiter who, Jake believed worked there, he opened the door and just he nodded and put his hand up without waving it in order to show that he was thankful. 

He went down the so called 'grand staircase' and did his best to have my manners. When he suddenly saw other gentlemen, he saw them with one hand behind them, so he did that. 

And there came the so 'well known (and smug I should add) Evelyn Strauss-DeWit' with Woody McLauren. Jake was having a conversation with some rich guy and tried his best to once again be in my best behaviour and when he turned to face the Grand Staircase, his was breath takened by seeing the most beautiful woman walking down the stairs.

When Jake turned around he saw Anna-Rose with a beautifully red dress with white and mixed with black beads and her red hair was tied (put up you can call it) with diamonds and her light purple butterfly engagement ring. 

'God

'God.' thought Jake by how beautiful the young woman was. 

Anna-Rose was slowly going down the staircase and when she was directly in front of him he took out his and her hand and kissed it.

 and he said "I saw that in a nickelodeon and always wanted to do it." Anna-Rose just chuckled upon hearing such a revelation, and they walked together, arm by arm. She walked to Woody (her fiancee) and said "Darling, surely you remember Mr. Lighter-Hudson."