3

"You have got to be kidding me?" "Oh is it Jaehyun?" "Well obviously, what happened to the 'oh, I'm actually not really interested in guys and dating' ay?" The first thing the pair had seen while entering the library was Jaehyun kissing Woonhak. Which clearly meant something. "You know what, uh, Taesan oppa, if you want we can go to your house" Taesan shook his head and went over to the table. "Oh, oppa, this is probably not the best i-"

While passing the table, Taesan pushed Jaehyun. "Oh, sorry, I didn't see you" He said sarcastically, he obviously wasn't very sorry. Sooha quickly went over to her friend and apologized on his behalf. "Don't worry, it's fine" "Again, sorry"

The pair went to a table. "Taesan oppa, you can't do that, I know you don't like him, but at least be respectful" Sooha took a paper and a pencil case and started writing something. "What are you doing?" "I'm doing the math homework" "oh, right" Taesan did the same thing and started answering the questions. "How much do you think you'll have?" "I don't know" The homework was graded because the class was way too loud last time.

"I understand absolutely nothing" "me neither" "Oh" Sooha stopped talking, obviously, Taesan wasn't in the mood to talk.

--

"Geez, at least the feelings are mutual" "Yeah, Sungho, let's go?" "Mhm, one minute" Leehan stared at the couple about to leave. "So, Leehan, you still can't find anyone?" The boy nodded while continuing his sheet. "There's way too many questions! We're never finishing" "At least you've got the potential to get like, at least a 50!" "Woonhak, if you put that in your head, then you'll never be able, show me your paper" Woonhak showed the paper to Jaehyun.

"Where are you two going?" "He has a family gathering" "Last time I checked Sungho hyung, uh, Riwoo can speak, he isn't non-verbal" The oldest boy rolled his eyes. "And, Riwoo isn't five, he can go home alone" "But, I'm just- well, I'm going with him" "Right, anyway, bye bye!" "Bye!" The couple left.

Leaving Leehan to be a third wheel again, for the hundredth time. He didn't like this feeling, he was always a third wheel with his friends. Even when Sungho and Riwoo weren't together yet, it was pretty obvious that they liked each other.

When Leehan was with Woonhak and Jaehyun, he would feel unwelcomed. Although that was the complete opposite, but, we all know how clingy Jaehyun is. Especially with Woonhak, so he was just there. And when he was with the other two, it wasn't that the two hated or didn't like Leehan, but they cared for each other more.

"Huh, I have to find you someone don't I?" "Jaehyun hyung, no need'' Jaehyun shook his head slowly. "Stop pretending you're fine with being single, you aren't and I can tell, how about her!" "Who?" Jaehyun took his phone and showed the younger boy his class picture. He pointed to a girl with wavy, dyed red hair. She was really pretty. "I've heard that she fancies you, by the way, that's Shin Yuna!"

Not only was her face pretty much perfect, but her body was something notable as well. "She's pretty, but, I'm not interested" "Hmm, what about her?" He pointed to another girl, next to him. "Jaehyun hyung, stop it" "that's Choi Jisu! She's friends with Yuna" "Myung Jaehyun! I don't want a girlfriend!" Jaehyun stayed silent for a couple of seconds and scanned the picture. "What about this guy?" He pointed to a guy that looked a bit like Taesan, he had moles near his eyes. "That's Sunghoon"

"Dude, what do you not understand with the word 'no' is it that hard, how many languages do I have to say this in?" Jaehyun shrugged and continued searching the image, pointing to someone named Oh Seungmin. Leehan had had enough and grabbed his phone. "Stop!" He whisper-shouted, that made Jaehyun fall back on his chair, the chair almost fell but Woonhak caught it just in time. "Thank you Woonhak" He kissed him and took back his phone. "What happened to you guys behind secretive?" "Well, uh, things do change, you know, besides, I just can't resist his adorable face!"

Leehan shook his head "You're kinda pathetic you know" "Wait until you have someone, then we'll see how you act?" Leehan stopped paying attention as Taesan passed behind the oldest boy. He looked attractive, well, he always does, but to Leehan, who never noticed that, but here he actually did.

"Do I look that attractive?" "Don't get so full of yourself hyung! What about your boyfriend?" "Oh, Woonhak, you're the most attractive person I have ever seen, you're so cute" His boyfriend fixed his messy hair. "So cute!"

Woonhak rolled his eyes "Stop calling me cute when I'm just existing" "That's why you're so cute" Although the cute moment, or whatever you would call it, was interrupted by a book falling on Jaehyun, on his arm. "Hey! Watch it!" Taesan had obviously done that on purpose. "Geez, sorry, didn't mean to do that" He picked up the book from the table and put it back on the shelf. As Taesan picked up the book, he pushed Jaehyun's arm.

Before Jaehyun could say anything, Taesan had already left, with Sooha. "You guys can stay here as a date, I'm leaving" "Really? Oh, bye bye!" "Bye!" Leehan took his coat and his bag.

Immediately after leaving the building, he was completely wet due to the rain. "Oh my god" He put his hood up and his bag above his head. He slowly walked behind Taesan and his friend.

"Here Sooha" The older boy handed her the hoodie he was wearing earlier. "I don't want you to be sick" He also gave her his beanie. "O-oh, thank you so much!" "Of course, if you're sick, then I'll be alone at school, you'll have people" "Mhm, yeah, you're right"

-----

A/n
Tysmmmm for 6 votes!

-Jude out!

27.01.24