Ch 23 - Worst Day

Im here at my school. SU.

I'll just fix some mess here.

"ALL STUDENT OF SY UNIVERSITY. PLEASE PROCEED TO THE GYMNASIUM. I REPEAT. ALL STUDENTS OF SY UNIVERSITY. PLEASE PROCEED TO THE GYMNASIUM. NOW."

Nakaupo ako dito sa backstage ng gym. Pag kasi pinapatawag ko yung mga students dito ko sila pinapapunta. Malaki ang gym ko. May bleachers and stage.

After a couple of minute i heard my secretary says that they are complete.

I took a deep breathe and lumabas na.

Chin up.

Nakita kong maraming nagulat. Of course. They all know na nasa agony high ako.

"Good Morning my dear students, teachers, and personels." panimula ko.

"Alam ko. All of you know that im at the agony high. It's true. But may nabalitaan kasi akong mga problems dito. So i came here to fix it." nakita ko namang nagkatinginan ang mga tao. And may isang particular place na punagtitinginan nila.

Sigh

Ang FAGulous and BEEautifuls

Ang grupong madalas mag away. Because magkaiba sila lagi ng pananaw.

"I heard tht the two groups namely fagulous and beeautifuls are having their war again."

I show my dissapointment to them but i manage to smile.

"i dont know what particular matter they are fighting but... I am very disaapointed."

Nakita kong napayuko ang dalawang grupo.

Tss.

"i am very dissapointed guys because i thought even if im not here, everything will be safe and sound."

"but. The two teams. I want to talk to you later. Go to the my office after this meeting."

Nag nod lang sila.

"and the second one. I heard that my team loose.natalo sila ng isang PUBLIC SCHOOL."

Now it's my team turn to bow their head.

"my dissapointment become double."

"but guys. I just wanna tell you that even if we loose. Im always be proud of you." nakita kong napaangat sila ng tingin at napangiti.

"but. That doent mean that im tolerating you. We will have a meeting after class."

"So, i hope wala ng susunod na magiging problema while im not around. So.. I trust you all, that you wouldnt crash my trust for the second time around."

"That's all. Thank you. You may now proceed to your expected classes and schedules."sabi ko at bumalik na sa back stage.

Dumeretso ako sa office ko to deal with the two groups.

Pagdating ko dun andun na sila.

Good. I hate waiting. Psh

"okay. So i will give each and everyone to speak. But when i am speaking, no one will cut me. Clear?"

"yes miss aleighna." sagot nilang lahat.

"okay. Let's start with the leaders.. The leader of fag, peachy, i want an honest explanation."

"kasi po miss aleighna, naglalaro po kami nung isang araw ng truth or dare." simula niya.

I nod

"then nag dare po kami kay lily na kunin yung number nung guy sa bench." he continued.

"okay. Lily, i want you to clearly explain to me what happens next." i said or i should say i command.