CHAPTER FIVE

*June 3rd,1995*

Michael and Lisa went back to the orphanage and found out that Alison left Roxanne there and that Michael was indeed her father.Alison said "If Michael Jackson ever comes here to adopt someone,please give him this letter".

Dear, Michael

I wrote this letter because I couldn't tell you face to face.Where do I start?After we broke up,I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl.I named her Roxanne Joselyn.She has your hair and eye colour.I'm convinced she is the spitting image of you and not me.I hate myself for not telling you sooner.I was scared and didn't know how you would react.You had a busy career and life,I didn't wanna ruin it.I can't raise her alone so I decided to place her in a orphanage.Please don't be mad at me,I was scared and young.I didn't know what to do.If you read this letter it means that you are at the orphanage she is in.Please take care of her and tell her that I love her and that I'm sorry I couldn't be there for her.

P,S When she's old enough please give her the other letter.

Love,Alison

"She really is my daughter",said Michael."Are you gonna tell her?",asked Lisa."I think it's best if I let her read the other letter Alison wrote for her", replied Michael.

(Roxanne's Room)

"Hey,Roxy",said Michael,going inside."Hi,dad",says Roxy."I went to the orphanage a few days ago and the owner gave me two letters that your mom wrote.One was for me as the other is for you.Do you wanna read it?",asked Michael,before Roxy nodded.

Dear,Alison

I'm really sorry that I couldn't be there for you.I gave you up because I wasn't ready to be a mother and I hate myself for doing this.Just know that I will always love you and maybe we'll meet again.The point of this letter is to tell you who your dad is.I'm sure you won't believe this and it may sound crazy and bizarre but your dad is Michael Jackson.I dated him for a few years before I found out I was pregnant.Because of his busy career I didn't tell him and I'm not blaming your dad for my terrible life choices.I know this is a lot to take in but you'll get used to it eventually.I love you so much and God knows how much I wanted to raise you,care for you and give you the life you deserve but I can't.I'll understand if you hate me but I had no other choice

Love,mommy/Alison