Chapter 3 - Human In Ponyville!

Kashimo Hajime rolled his eyes over to Kogane, hoping for him to say that these were players. However, Kogane said:
"I don't sense any cursed energy in these things... they can't be players..."

Kashimo sighed deeply, "Oh, whatever." He held his staff down and began to walk away, Kogane following him. Meanwhile, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash were too in shock to even speak or move.

"What. Is. That." Rainbow Dash asked, her eyes dilated.

"I-i.... I've never seen that creature before..." Fluttershy spoke in stutters. "You th-think... Twilight has?"

"I thought you were the expert here!" Rainbow Dash shouted

"I've never seen or heard of a creature like this..." Fluttershy said, her face now focused instead of frightened. As she stared at Kashimo a bit longer, reaching into the deepest depths of her mind to figure where, or even if she had heard or seen this creature before.
Then, she remembered.

When Twilight came back from the portal and got back Celestia's crown, she described the creatures there as monkey-like. They stood on two legs, had small muzzles, and had weird looking "legs" on both sides of their center area.

"Wait!" Fluttershy's eyes widened in realization

"What?!" Rainbow Dash shook.

"You remembered those weird looking monkey like creatures Twilight was talking about?" Asked Fluttershy.

Rainbow Dash put a hoof to her chin and tried to remember, "Yeah, why?"

Fluttershy pointed a hoof at Kashimo. "Whatever that thing is looks a lot like it, right?"

"Eh... kinda." Rainbow Dash squinted her eyes. "But, that means, someone from the other world came into our world without being turned into a pony... that's very weird."

"Yeah, that to..." Fluttershy said, "Well, what do we do now?"

"Well, it's heading towards Ponyville now. We'd better do something before all the ponies go crazy over an animal they haven't seen." Rainbow Dash said, blasting off causing a gust of wind to graze Fluttershy.

"Wa-wait-... aw man..." Fluttershy sighed as she began to fly behind Rainbow Dash.

As Kashimo stepped out from the trees, there he saw a village which had very unusual architecture. Much different from the Edo period. During his time as a sorcerer in that Era, he rarely traveled much, and if he did, it was either for food or a challenge.
All that hay. he thought, placing his hand on his chin and examining the architecture even further. Farmers must've evolved-huh?

Kashimo spotted another horse within the distance, and raised an eyebrow. "Huh? Didn't I just see that same animal? No, it had wings... why doesn't this one?"

As if it couldn't get anymore confusing, another horse came out of one of the houses. This time, it had a horn. At this point, Kashimo did not know what to say. When he agreed to Kenjaku's conditions, Kenjaku promised that he would have every single bit of new information of the current world poured into his brain, but he did not anything about this world.
"Kenjaku... what have you done, exactly?" He asked, bending down and examining the entire town of horses. He then turned to Kogane.

"Hey, do you sense any players here?" Kashimo asked with slightly pouty lips.

Kogane looked around for a moment. "No, not at all."

"Damn it..." Kashimo sweared.

"Hey!"

"Huh?" He spun his head around instinctively as he heard a voice deep within the trees. The grip on his staff tightened up exponentially, and he was no longer concerned about the horses from afar.
"Who's there?!" He asked, a smile appearing across his face as the exciting possibility of that voice being his first opponent in 400 years coursed through his body.