2. Chapter

A Day later I was already back home and on my way to Jam&Roller after visiting Ambar briefly. She was in a better mood than yesterday and drinking tea with Delfi and Jazmin. After chatting with them for a bit I went on.

The Jam and Roller is a roller skate rink and cafe that my friends and I always visit. Sometimes there is a competition called the Open Music where everyone can sing and perform on the stage.

Most of the time I sing with Ambar or alone. Let's see what Ambar is planning for the first Open Music.

After walking inside the Roller I first went to the bar where Nico was standing and cleaned some glasses.

"Hey Nico! How are you?" I asked him grinning while sitting down on one of the stools.

He turned to me before smiling and came sitting next to me with a Matcha Tea in his hand. "Hey Mel! I'm great thanks and you?" He answered before sliding me the Matcha.

"I'm great! Just came back from vacation. Do you like my tan?" I laughed and pointed to my face before slurping on my Matcha.

"I don't know, it's not that much." He joked before taking a sip from my Matcha "Should I register you later for the Open?" I nodded. Nico and I were friends for forever so we are more like siblings.

"That would be amazing. But what did you do over the summer break?" I took one last sip before giving him my almost finished drink and leaning back in my seat. Behind him I saw Matteo walking towards the rink alone.

"Nothing much. I was just working and looking for a guitarist. Oh! And we are currently looking for a rink assistant. Are you interested?" He looked down at me hopefully but I had to decline.

"Sorry Nico but you know that I can't." I looked at him apologetic before standing up. "I'll go to the rink. I'll see you later!" I said before leaving to the rink and greeted Pedro while passing him.

After going to my locker and putting on my skates I went to the rink to see Luna and Matteo talking. Confused, I made my way over to them.

"That's great news!" Luna exclaimed but didn't look happy while saying it. I skated over to them and stood behind Luna before asking "What's great news?"

I tilted my head a bit while looking at both of them. Matteo just grinned while Luna jumped a bit before turning around.

"Nothing! I just heard that Matteo is going to the same school as me." She answered me and looked at him annoyed.

"But lucky for me, I'll be a year your junior.We'll see each other every day anyway." Matteo grinned at Luna and leaned a bit forward to her.

"Hey, that's great! I also go to the school so we can see each other more and maybe hang out sometimes and if you ever need any help just let me know!" I told her while ignoring Matteo's look. Luna smiled at me brightly and nodded before hugging me as thanks.

"I'll leave you both to it" I said before skating away and leaving the both of them alone to train.

They both looked after me and watched me. "She is amazing..." Luna whispered while Matteo looked at her proud. "Obviously she is the best." He said before looking back at Luna and annoyed her some more.

-----------------

A bit later Luna was taking a break from skating and sat down next to the rink while watching Mel and Matteo skating together. They both looked amazing and seemed to harmonize really well. It seemed like they knew each other better than anyone else.

I was skating with Matteo and trying some new figures. From the side eye I saw Luna watching us. I was just trying a really hard figure when Matteo's phone rang and he lost his concentration and almost let me fall. Annoyed, I looked after him while he skated away.