Chapter 1: Something Blue

(Blank spaces mean your name and other personal info.)

It was a warm summer, you just moved in from , and boy, was it great here. A nearby arcade, and a beach? Pure greatness, you think to yourself. You quickly jump into your bathing suit, and grab your snorkel. Your ready to go into ocean, and go underwater.

Time Skip!*

Your parents were nice enough to let you go on your own, and you decide to swim around in the ocean. While swimming, you catch a glimpse of something blue, on the beach, almost completely hidden under sand. You swim over to it, and dust it off.
"Woah! Who could have left this gem here?" You ask yourself. "Well, I might as well take it with me..."
As you walk back, you realize the gem is slowly glowing and levitating. "Woah!" You say as you stumble back. A figure comes out of the gem, and she looks.. Blue. "Uhm.. Who are you?" You ask the figure.
She is caught off guard, and says, " I'm lapis, Lapis Lazuli."
Your freaking out on the inside, wondering how she just did that.
"Uhm, are you okay?" Lapis asks you.
"Yeah, I'm okay, just wondering how you did that."
"Did what?"
"Come out of the gem?"
"Oh. I'll explain-"

Time skip after explanation!~

"So your like, an alien?" You ask.
"By your standards, yes."
"That's a lot to take in."
"Well, how about you tell me about yourself?"
"Well..."

Short time skip~

"I find your "school" thing, most interesting."
You chuckle, "Well, when you go to it, it's actually really boring."
She smiles sweetly. Your caught off guard, and you blush a bit. It's then she suddenly looks seriously worried, as if she forgot something.
"Is something the matter?" You ask worriedly.
"I... Left Jasper in the ocean.." She replied, sounding very scared.
"Why are you so scared?"
"She isn't like me, who wants to save this planet- she wants to destroy it!"
By hearing that last bit, your suddenly very scared.
"Who knows where she is? She could be halfway across the world by now!" Lapis starts to freak out. Just as she started to, an orange gem washes ashore.
"I-is that her?" You studder.
"Wow, we are super lucky. That is her."
She quickly runs over to it, and suddenly, the gem starts to glow.