-· 𝐢𝐢.

‘ 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐧
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐤𝐲 ’

𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐨

𝐈𝐭 has been exactly like... 3 days after the Sovereign Tournament has been announced and Diego isn't letting me rest.

Every free time of mine I have to train alongside the Son of Spain– but he is hard to beat. He is agile, a quick thinker, knows how to level up the battlefield, he wields his dagger amazingly, he is fast, and is incredible when it comes to offense.

While me one the other hand, struggles after blow and blow, but if I do managed to hit Diego– which is rare mind you, the blow would always be a little too powerful and it would cause Diego to tumble back a few meters.

And then he would look at me like that was amazing as if I didn't nearly make him crash into the wall behind him.

Diego commented that I have way too much strength and I don't know how to handle it properly, but he says it is good that I have something that can scare my opponents away. Somehow.

As always I find myself in Library Amerigo, mainly reading through Combat Strategy in hopes of me getting better at that– which I doubt I would.

Since I was the Son of America, a lot of people might have high expectations on me when it comes to combat because of who my father is.

Me, being the confused person I always am, has no clue on what to do when it comes to that.

Sure I can punch people but that was about it, I don't physically attack people with a sword like– who does that? Not me.

I suddenly hear footsteps to my right and I find the same red boy with those traditional glasses. I think his name was.. Yuxuan? Fuxi Yuxuan who is the Son of China.

I look at him as he eyes me again, "Uh hi? Can I help you?"

"No, just wondering why you agreed to join the tournament so soon, despite it being your first week here." Yuxuan adjust his glasses.

"Wellllll, I wanted to try the experience." I said as he glances at the book I was reading.

"Combat Strategy?" He asks curiously.

"Yeah I honestly have no idea what to do when it comes to this, I might as well swing my sword at anything at this point." I replied honestly.

Yuxuan lets out a huff at my words, "If your gonna learn about Combat Strategy reading won't help."

I look at him before looking at the book again, It doesn't? I wanted to ask.

"No it doesn't, a strategy can't stay the same way all the time. You need to learn to adapt to anything first." He said before opening the book he was holding, it hovered above the ground and then a red hologram appears

It resembled a battle filed with a chess theme to it. I glance at him, confused, "How can this help me?"

Yuxuan clears his throat, "If you have a grenade and an enemy is getting to close, do you use it?"