Snapnapped

In the D.O.O.M. lair, Snaptrap was on a television feed as he was making an evil introduction. He laughed.

"Petropolis, drop to your knees and bow to your new lord and master: VERMINIOUS SNAPTRAP!" Snaptrap smiled. The view zoomed out to show Snaptrap was actually holding a video screen-shaped piece of cardboard. "How's that?"

"It'd been more frightening if you were on a real video screen, boss." Ollie commented, holding a cup of tea. Snaptrap threw the piece of cardboard.

"Well, we don't have a functioning video screen!" He shouted. "How come none of our stuff works anymore?!" D.O.O.M. headquarters was littered with broken gadgets. Snaptrap facepalmed. "This is pathetic! Our vehicles don't run," the D.O.O.M. helicopter fell onto and crushed people in the background. "Our weapons won't fire," Snaptrap pressed a remote to launch a bomb, which instead fell and landed on Larry, squashing him. "And why are you guys sitting on rocks?"

"We burned the chairs to cook weenies, boss." Ollie answered while he and Francisco roasted sausages over a chair fire. Snaptrap joined them.

"We can't defeat T.U.F.F. like this!" Snaptrap concluded. "How do they manage to remain on the cutting edge of technology?" Someone imitated a telephone ring.

"Phone for you, boss." Ollie said, pointing towards the phones.

"Which one?" Snaptrap asked, holding up two empty soup cans. "Clam chowder or creamy potato?"

"Snaptrap, it's me, the Mole." Mole spoke through the empty creamy potato tin can phone.

"Mole, great connection!" Snaptrap exclaimed into the other can. "You sound like you're right in the same room." Mole really was in the same room, right behind him in a freshly dug hole.

"I did some digging, and learned T.U.F.F.'s technology is designed by their genius gadget guy." Mole said. "I'm sending you a photo." He stood, walked over to Snaptrap and handed him a piece of yellow pad paper. Snaptrap looked at a poorly drawn sketch of Keswick. "Name's Keswick. We get him on our side, we'll not only have chairs, we'll have-"

"High-tech weaponry, and phones that don't smell like soup!" Snaptrap finished, emptying and throwing the can away. "Brilliant! We'll capture this guy and make him work for us!" Ollie, Francisco, and Mole reacted favorably. "To the D.O.O.M. mobile!" The D.O.O.M. agents waited at a bus stop. A bus arrived and they boarded it. As it drove off, Snaptrap laughed as he stuck a poster reading '...OF D.O.O.M.!' to the back of the bus. It now read BUS ...OF D.O.O.M.!

~~~~~~~

Keswick was making an announcement to his fellow agents in the conference room of the T.U.F.F. headquarters, everyone gathered at a meeting table.

"Fellow T.U.F.F. agents hold onto your hats." Keswick started, standing on the table and speaking into a microphone. He lowered his glasses. "Uh, those of you not wearing hats, rah-rah-roll with it." He pressed a remote. "I give you, the Donutomic Atomizer!" He chuckled to himself. The machine lit up behind Keswick. Doughnuts popped out and Keswick took one. "It creates delectable doughnuts out of thaagh.uh..thin air." Snaptrap robots appeared from ground. Doughnuts were fired at and captured the robots, putting them away in a box. "It also captures a buh-buuh-buh-buh-baker's dozen of villains in one fell swoop." He smiled. "Quite possibly my greatest invention ever." Dudley, the Chief, Tabitha, and Kitty were unimpressed, busy doing other things.

"Does it make jelly doughnuts?" Dudley asked, unimpressed and playing on a Game Pup.

"Not yet, Agent Puppy." Keswick answered. "So far only g-gllll..glazed."

"Well, that's too bad." Kitty said, unimpressed and filing her claws.

"Too bad?" Keswick repeated. "It makes doughnuts out of thin air!"