Two

Emily's POV

When the car stops outside of the big and beautiful mansion I barely even get a second glance at it before Jace pushes me towards the access. We walk into a giant hall filled with luxury furnitures and old paintings and not long after we reach a big dining room filled with at least a dozen boys in their late teens and early twenties.
I gasp as I realise that everyone is shirtless and oh boy, they're also as fit as proffessional swimmers, if not fitter. I can't find a single guy that isn't sexy as hell in here. If my best friend Aphie was here I would definietly have the courage to go talk to some...
As if hearing my thoughts Jace's grip around my waist tightens as he growls loudly. His groal doesn't only making me stiffen, it also turns everyone's gazes towards us and I feel myself instantly blush. I've never enjoyed attention.

"Let me introduce you to Emily Rose, my mate" he says loud to the group of guys, with a clear warning in his voice.

Mate? What the hell is he talking about?

No one is able to say a word before he drags me out of the room and up towards a tall staircase made of stone. When we reach top-floor he takes my hand and walks into a big room. My pulse increases as I hear the lock on the door click.

Jace turns around slowly and before I even got the chance to blink I'm standing pressed against the wall. Now I realise how tall he is, he must be at least 6.7 feet compared to my 5.5.
Jace's normally hazel eyes is multiple shades darker out of lust but also anger and I watch him decide whether to confront me or just kiss me already.
To my lost he chooses the first option and I'm pressed harder to the wall before he opens his mouth and speak.

"Don't you fucking dare look at other guys with that look" Jace actually screams in fury.

"Which look?" I ask while placing my look on his chest. Much safer.

"STOP PLAYING INNOCENT! I saw how you yearned after all the pups in that room, I heard you FUCKING THINK IT!"

I hear my heart beating fast and loud, but I won't show him how much he scares me. "You heard me think it?" I ask stubborn, rolling my eyes over his ridiculous comment.

"Yes I did, mate. And did you just roll your eyes at me?" He hiss as he place his hands on my hips and lifts me up so I'm in eye-level with him.

Oh Lord, he looks livid. But at second thought, why is he livid?!

"Excuse me, but I don't understand why you're the angry one here when you are the one kidnapping me, dragging me up to some bedroom and getting fucking pissed at me for looking at a dozen half-naked hot guys in front of me like we are married?! It's human" I argue, actually saying every word without stuttering even though I'm on the inside is feeling as scared as like a little kid in a ghost house.

"Oh Emily, sweet little Emily. You are mine. You belong to me and no one else. Our bond is way stronger than a married couple's, can't you see that? You are my mate, and an Alpha's mate as well, you should be proud!"

"What the fuck Jace?! We've known each other for less than an hour! And what is this mate thing you say all the time?"

"Oh right" he smirks. "You don't know."

"Know what?"

"I live in a little different world than you do, you see. I'm a werewolf" he starts.

The werewolf thing is clearly enough for me to take in, I get it now! I burst out laughing as I say "Oh Gosh, it's Kyle who's behind this, isn't it? Where's the hidden cameras? I can't believe I almost fell for all this, great done Kylie dear!"