Introduction

Honestly, I started this book because, well, I thought about it. I was probably in the middle of avoiding a social gathering, contemplating the wonders of the universe, or maybe just binge-watching a series for the fifth time. I want to talk about Brooklyn 99, but I might have to make another book for it, xixixi.

From what I remember, I was socializing and ended up in a situation where I drained out all of my fucking energy. My extrovert friend were helping me about that situation, but most of the suggestion he gave, meh. And then I thought, "why there's no book to help introverts to deal with social problem where we all sucked at?" Wow, that was a rare moment of me thinking. Do you wonder about what happens to that situation? did I solve it? No, of course. I ended up falling asleep and never responded until now. Do they care? No. So I guess the problem solved themselves.

But hey, here we are, on this introverted adventure together.

Learning from my mistakes and experiences, being an introvert is like having a superpower that comes with a built-in invisibility cloak – not the flashy kind, just the one that helps you slip through social situations undetected. So, as I sat down to pen this guide, I thought, why not share some introvert hacks? You know, the kind of wisdom that helps you navigate through life without feeling like a fish out of water in a sea of small talk.

I'm not a professional on this field, i just want to share how i deal with the problems we all might face.

Let's face it, fellow introverts, the world out there is loud, bustling, and occasionally overwhelming. And for what? The glory of socializing? Nah, thanks. But surviving in this extraverted chaos is an art, and I figured, why not compile a manual – a snarky, sassy one at that – filled with tips, tricks, and a healthy dose of eye rolls?

I'm not here to turn you into an extrovert; that ship sailed long ago. No, I'm here to celebrate the introverted life, the art of embracing awkwardness, the joy of solo adventures, and the fine skill of saying 'no' without feeling guilty about it (do you really have it?)

So, grab a comfy blanket, settle into your favorite spot, and let's embark on this journey together. Because, let's be real, if I can survive the chaos of this extroverted world, you can too. And who knows, by the end of this guide, you might just be a bonafide introvert superhero – invisibility cloak included.

Well, add this book to your library if you want to discuss about your damn life.
Cheers to the quiet rebellion!

- from your fellow introvert too.