Chapter 14 ~ outed ~

Monday morning arrived and it was business as usual, Tanner escorted Will to his office and Will's secretary who was already there made coffee for everyone then Will went into his office before glancing back at Tanner.

He couldn't help thinking about Saturday night and imagining Tanner beneath him, naked and panting, shiyaa he had to stop thinking about it at work or he would be walking around with a permanent hard on.

Looking at the files on his desk he decided to make a start, he had to read his emails and reply to them if need be then make some calls and attend to all the files so taking a sip of his coffee he opened his laptop and clicked on the mail icon.

Tanner glanced at Will through the glass wall of his office and saw him hard at work while he had been researching Wills business acquaintances, unfortunately all his investigations were drawing blanks and he just didn't know where to look next?

He knew it wasn't really his job, he was just there to protect and guard but he may as well try to find the culprit because it was obvious that the police weren't exactly busting their asses over Wills report.

Looking at his watch he saw it was almost 9am, they had been here an hour already, another eight hours to go. This was one of the reasons why he'd become a security guard in the first place, he hated being tied to a desk and yet here he was, it was laughable.

When he had left the military, becoming a security guard had seemed the best option, he knew it was a job he could excel at and one where he could keep to himself and he wondered if when this stint was over he should sign up for another few years, he'd been so busy with Wills case he'd forgotten to think about his future.

He thought about Saturday night and looked back at Will who was still busy working, the guy sure was handsome and man was he good in bed but when everything was over, where could their relationship go?

The wealthy businessman and the security guard ... they didn't have a lot in common other than mutual attraction, ok Will enjoyed his cooking, a little bit too much some might say but he might grow tired of it after a few years, people changed, Will's friend Grant was a great example of that.

The thoughts of leaving Will and going back into the military hurt his heart but the thoughts of sticking around and watching Will begin to loathe him hurt even more. When Will realised that he wasn't on his level socially, he would wonder what he'd been thinking.

Tanner didn't want to see that happen, it would kill him, it was then that he realised he was in love with Will. He was alerted to the sound of a cart rolling down the tiled flooring of their office and making its way to their desks.

It was the mail boy delivering mail to all the different departments as he listened to music on his air pods, oh to be young and carefree again, Tanner thought as he watched the kid walking towards them while pushing the cart.

"morning guys" he let go of the cart and allowed it to continue rolling as he wai'd then pulled it to a stop before grabbing a handful of mail and handing it to Wills secretary.

"morning nong, are you well?" the secretary asked him.

"yes Phi, you?" he asked.

"very" she answered smiling.

"cool" the boy replied winking at her and spinning on one foot while executing a dance move he propelled the cart forward to deliver more mail.

"well, he's certainly happy," Will's secretary said to Tanner.

"yeah, maybe he had a good weekend" Tanner said and smiled at her.

The secretary leafed through the mail then standing up she went to knock on Will's office door before walking inside.