CHAPTER 1

*TIC* *TIC* *TIC* the clock hit 12. the slow, cold night breeze blew inside the room through the window waving the curtains . utter darkness filled in the room, the cold air carried complete silence.*CREAK* Mia heard outside. she took a step back from the door, holding her base ball stick pointing the door. she tried her best not to make noise, not even her breath to be heard.

*THUD**THUD* she heard food steps on the stairs ,becoming louder and closer .she gripped her weapon tighter ,and suddenly the foot steps stopped infront of her door. for a complete minute there was silence, Mia didn't move from her place ,still in full dense. a sudden bang , the door broke with so much force and Mia fell to the ground yet she didn't let go the hold of her stick. when she finally opened her eyes and managed to look around , it was darkness and silence again. she stood up , so confused and heavily breathing, he stared at the broken door , *CREAK* he heard from the ceiling behind her. her closed her hands tightly at the stick and turned slowly. darkness again. she slowly lifted her head to the top corner of the room . a undisguisable black something occupying the space. she raised her stick at it.

slowly it stared moving ,opening like a blooming flower, two legs reached the floor.it was a man, a completely dark man, but not a human. his dark wings long and wide stretching from his back slowly folded . 

"what are you?" Mia asked at it, her voice trembling 

it raised it's chin , and looked at her. the dark red eyes was even more scarier." what do you think!" it said in a creepy tone. and ran towards her.

Mia opened her eyes, breathing heavily coz of her nightmare. she pulled off her blanked and walked to her table, poured a glass of water and drank them. she pushed back her blonde hair from her face " I've must have gone crazy due to my story, Gosh..fuck that dream".she swore.