Jasmine Villegas 4th Of July Party & A Slumber Party With Camila Cabello

Jasmine Villegas: This is so much fun.

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): Jasmine babe why is this fun?

Jasmine Villegas: The reason why this is fun is because I'm with you! Also I know you love me more than Rebbeca Gomez.

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): How do you know that?

Jasmine Villegas: I read your diary. Besides it's not like Rebbeca made you do something that would make you love her even more. Beckyyy you known me longer than Rebbeca.

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): Yeah thats true. I known you since I was 14 or was it 15.

Jasmine Villegas: How long have you known Justin Bieber?

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): I known Justin since I was 14. By the way Justin me and you are the same age.

Jasmine Villegas: Yeah we are.

Rebbeca Gomez: Hey guys what're y'all talking about?

Jasmine Villegas, Me: Nothing.

Jasmine Villegas: Whispers to me.

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): Whispers back.

Rebbeca Gomez: Beckyyy babe please tell me?

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): Looks at Jasmine. Jasmine babe I have to Rebbeca.

Jasmine Villegas: Okay boo.

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): Rebbeca, Jasmine and I were talking about when I first known y'all.

Rebbeca Gomez: Okay. How long you known Jasmine V?

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): Do I really have to tell you?

Rebbeca Gomez: Yeah babe. You do?

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): Okay. I known Jasmine V since I was 14 or 15.

Rebbeca Gomez: How long have you known me?

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): I known you since last year.

Rebbeca Gomez: How long have you known Justin Bieber?

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): I known Justin since I was 14.

Rebbeca Gomez: How about Dove Cameron?

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): Oh my land. Please Becky this is the last question i'm going to answer to.

I known Dove since I was 18 or 19. So Becky what do you want?

Rebbeca Gomez: I want to make out with you and Jasmine.

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): Fine. Just do it before Austin Carter Mahone comes.

Rebbeca Gomez: Kiks me.

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G): Looks at my phone. Lol Becky your funny. Looks at my phone again. Rebbeca Marie Gomez why would you send me a naked pic of you and Jazzy.

Rebbeca Gomez: Looks at the picture then says we're gonna make out with you while we're naked.

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): Why would y'all want to do that?

Rebbeca Gomez: We love you!

Jasmine Villegas: Yeah babe. We're not gonna put our clothes back on until we're done making out with you!

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): Please guys don't do this?

Rebbeca Gomez: Sorry Beckyyy but we have to. Besides we like it when you get mad at us when we make out with you!

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): Let me guess your gonna make out with me while i'm wearing both of your clothes.

Jasmine V, Rebbeca Gomez: Yes babe.

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): Puts on Rebbeca and Jasmine's clothes then waits for them to make out with me.

Jasmine Villegas: Starts making out with me.

Rebbeca Gomez: Records us.

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): Looks the other way.

Rebbeca Gomez: Rebbeca Marie Gomez Villegas please look at me?

Jasmine face Beckyyy towards me. I need to let everyone see how mad she is!

Jasmine Villegas: Okay. Babe may you please face Becky?

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): Faces Becky!

Rebbeca Gomez: You're really mad aren't ya?

Later That Day

Jasmine Villegas: Beckyyy there's someone here wants to see you, she says your a fan of her! Her names Madison Beer.

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): Gasps. Madison Beer!

Madison Beer: Hey Beckyyy.

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): Hi. Giggles.

Rebbeca Gomez: Beckyyy why are you talking to Madison Beer?

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): Becky why can't I talk to Madison Beer? You don't get mad when she talks to me on kik or askfm.

Jasmine Villegas: Thats true Becky, you actually don't get mad when Beckyyy's talking to Madison on kik or askfm.

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): Walks away.

9 Hours Later

At Camila's House

Jasmine Villegas: Texts me.

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): Texts back.

Rebbeca Gomez: Beckyyy babe why aren't you at Camila's house?

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): Madison Beer is there.

Rebbeca Gomez: Oh yeah I told you, you couldn't hang out with her. Cause I'm jealous.

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): Aww Becky, you don't have to be jealous. Madison doesn't like me like that.