New ch1

(My note)
Sorry about the short chapters, I didn't like writing as much as I do now, any way lets get to it!
----
I shiver all around. My body was cold and skinny. I got up and when to the mirror, I saw my face for the first time. It was pale white, with scars on my cheeks. My mouth was torn apart. In to a smile. I felt the scars on my face and began to laugh.
"I'm so b- beautiful" I said grabbing my face.
"No your not! Your a worthless piece of fucking shit. You should end it all. End it for everyone, if you not happy, no one is." Said one voice In my head. I had no control. My brain snap and my fist balled up. I started smashing the mirror into small parts and cutting across my arm. I felt the warm liquid spill out.
" stop, please.." I whispered
I was being to become dizzy as more cuts came to my arm.
"I'll stop if you listen to me!" They yell.
I shook my head but the pain was to good
I didn't want to end it yet..... So I had to do what's right to my mind even tho I'm not right minded.
"Okay, I'll listen.." I called out
The voices jump and screamed in my head. I sighed.
" we need to get out of here, my names seven by the way" one voice call out. But how.....

( okay sorry it was short but I'm changing this into a new story and it's kinda creepy pasta so love you sorry it was short again)