chapter 26

Sunlight peeking trough window. Minjae slowly open his eyes but close as soon sunlight hit his face. He is about to turn around when he realise he is not sleeping alone. His one arm is under Junmin arm hugging him from side. He turn toward him with Little smile on his face. He is admiring his beauty........his closed eyes.....his relax breathing that is hitting his face.....his messy hair......and a little pout on his lips.........he look really adorable like really......he tug his hair behind his ears.....that is distracting his admiration for him....he cress his cheeks with tender touch for not to wake him up.

junmin slowly start opening his eyes.....minjae immediately close his eyes pretending that he is still sleeping. Junmin look at him with amuse smile on his face. He rest his head on his chest.......minjae smile and pull him by his waist......when he look again he still find him sleeping.... He continue rest his head while hands are searching for Minjae's hands. He hold him while Listening Minjae's heartbeat. "stop pretending That ...you are sleeping ..."Junmin scold in soft voice. Minjae chuckle under his breath .....his one hand comes to cressing back of his head .........junmin rest his chin on his chest and look at him."Good morning "junmin said smiling brightly. Minjae can feel heartbeat beating faster. How can Someone look really pretty when he just woke up from sleep he question in his head."Good morning ...Baby" Minjae whisper kissing his forehead. Junmin chuckle and hug him tightly. There is comfortable silence. They are enjoying each Other warmth. Even they didn't say anything it still make them filled loved.....each other presence is enough."Junmin-ah ....we should get up now "minjae said stroking his hairs."No .....Little more please ...."Junmin said giving him his best puppy eyes. Minjae sign junmin is like this since his bad dreams.it is not like he is complaining....it is just it is making them obvious and it is start scaring him."Okay "Minjae hold his hands and start stroking it. After like 30 more minutes junmin finally got up from his chest.

"Minjae-ah ..."he called looking at him. Minjae hmm in responce. He can see the love in his eyes but there is fear too. He knew junmin is sacred to loose him....after he told him About that man who was following him. Minjae is not sacred ....he is already used to it but......the only thing he is sacred is.....to loose junmin....after that he become more aware of his surrounding in collage. He still find someone following him but still didnt figure it out who. He is scared if he saw junmin with him....and hurt him then he will never forgive himself. He really hurt himself but ....not junmin......he Cant let anyone hurt him.Thats why he stay away from junmin Whenever he encounter With him in college. His thoughts cut off when junmin pack his lips. Minjae
Just look at him With smile. Before he can pull back Him for kiss .....junmin already left his embrace."Yaa..!minjae called out seeing mischief grin on his face."What ...?you Know .....morning breaths ...."With That he left the room leaving pouty and angry minjae behind.

"Seonghwa ...can you relax Your feature ?"cameraman ask. Seonghwa huff but still did as he was told. After few shots director give him break after 2 hour of shoot.Seonghwa sat down on his chair signing heavily. "What happened ....you look distract?" Wooyoung ask in concern voice. Seonghwa is not talking ....eating or resting properly since morning. "Nothing ..!"Seonghwa scoff at that. "Hyung ....you know I can figure it out on my own .....if you didnt tell Me" wooyoung fold his hands on his chest. After few minutes of silence Seonghwa decide to tell him the truth. "Wooyoun-ah ...the thing is ....he cut off when san join them. Wooyoung hmm telling him to continue."I didnt hear anything from hoongjoong from past 5 days "Seonghwa said glancing at them."Really ...?"Wooyoung gasp dramatically at that. Seonghwa hmm in response." I Don't know ....why he is not calling or texting me ?"Seonghwa said signing."Hyung ....then you should call him "san suggest and Seonghwa give him done face.
" San-ah ....you think ....I didnt try that....I do call him so many times ...hell I'm even texting him every hour.....but still ....he is not giving me damn answer of anything" seonghwa said voice getting louder at each passing second. Wooyoung and san glance each other contempting whether they should say anything or not." Hyung ...he might be busy "san said trying make him calm down. Seonghwa scoff at that angrily. San and Wooyoung can definitely feel the tension in air. "San-ah .....do me favour ....."Seonghwa said making him gulp down. San nod at that."Tell your boss .....marry his fucking work .....not me ...."Seonghwa said in angry voice. He got up and left them in shocked. It is just not Hoongjoong that made him mad.....minjae also not picking up his calls either after Their last call. He is just worried and not knowing how they are doing is just frustrating him. He just want to Know they are safe and happy or maybe little did he want to feel loved nothing more ....nothing less but ....none of them doing it....he is still fine with one msg.....they should think about him....they knew how Seonghwa's personality is....Atleast they should just do for sake of Seonghwa's heart.who goes anxious over them.And if Hoongjoong intentionally Ignoring him then he is sure he Will pick up san call.