🌸Facts about Mix: Part III (Jenna)🌸

𝗝𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝘀 is an English singer, songwriter and actress who has been a member of the girl group Little Mix, a group formed on the 8th series of The X Factor which became the first group to win the British version of the series. The girl group has released several albums and tracks including Glory Days, Salute, DNA, Get Weird, Confetti, LM5, Change Your Life, How Ya Doin’? (ft. Missy Elliott), Black Magic, No More Sad Songs (ft. Machine Gun Kelly), Shout Out to My Ex, Hair (ft. Sean Paul), Think About Us (ft. Ty Dolla Sign), One I’ve Been Missing, and Kiss My (Uh-Oh) (with Anne-Marie). Little Mix has also won various accolades including 3 Brit Awards, 7 MTV Europe Music Awards, 2 Teen Choice Awards, one iHeartRadio Music Award, and 6 Global Awards. Jenna Collins also was a part of "Served!" with Jade Thirlwall, "Leigh-Anne: Race, Pop, Power", and her own series, "Music, Fashion & more! with Jenna Collins".

Born Name
Jenna Olivia Collins

Nick Name
Baby Mix, Jen, Jenny, Twinkles, Kid, Hottie Mix

Age
Jenna Collins is currently 29 according to her birthdate December 28, 1994

Sun Sign
Capricorn

Born Place
Castleford, West Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom

Residence
Holmes Chapel, Cheshire, England, United Kingdom

Nationality
English 🏴󐁧󐁢󐁥󐁮󐁧󐁿

Education
She had attended Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School and The Arts Society Dane Valley.

Occupation
Singer, Songwriter, Actress

Family
Father – Ronan Collins (music teacher)
Mother – Sheila Baptiste (composer)
Siblings – Nora Collins (sister; designer), Peter Collins (brother; musician)
Others – Laila Baptiste (aunt); Tom Baptiste (Cousin); Yossef Baptiste (grandfather); Amirah Badwi (grandmother); Carol Bristol (niece)

Manager
She has been signed with Modest Management.

Genre
Pop, hip hop, R&B, dance-pop

Instruments
Vocals

Labels
Columbia Records, RCA UK
Until 2018, she was signed with Syco Music as well.

Net Worth
Her net worth had been $12 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.

Build
Slim

Height
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm

Weight
52 kg or 114 pounds

Boyfriend / Spouse
Jenna Collins has dated –
Sam Martins (2009) - Jenna had dated with a guy named Sam before her fame life.

Calvin Edison (2012-2013) - Her first official relationship was with Scottish-English boy band Night Wolves' vocalist Calvin Edison. After their a year dating, the couple separated ways because of long distance and thoughts.

James Brigham (2013-2016) - She started on-off relationship with English-American boxer, James Brigham in July 2013. In May 2014, the couple separated because they can't stand together and their thoughts not matches. November of the same year, they started being together again. In May 2015, they separated again because Collins caught Brigham with another girl. In December 2015, Brigham made believe Collins that he "didn't wanted to" do this. In Early 2016, the couple separated again because Jenna caught him again and also, James insulted her for her colour, insecurities and her body build. Jenna separated and never started a relationship with him again.