Chapter 1

Sophia's POV:
I woke up to the sound of my alarm going of. I got up and got ready for school also known as hell. Before I go on let me tell you about my life my name is Sophia Grace and I have ombré color hair I'm average height and I'm 15. I live in Florida and I live with my mom and my younger brother Zach.

My dad left me, my mom, and Zach about two years ago after Zachs 5th birthday. He was never a very supportive dad and to be honest I'm glad he left us even though my mom was sad about it. *back to the story*

I got up and drug myself to the closet and picked out my outfit. I put on a plain black shirt with skinny jeans and a flannel around my waist. I straightened my long hair that almost went down to my butt, brushed my teeth and then put on my white converse. I got my back pack and a granola bar and said bye to my mom and went out the door. When I was walking to the bus stop I was thinking of what Daniel and "his group" was going to do to me today. Daniel and his group have been bullying me since last year and every day it was something. From making fun of me to beating me. When I got on the bus I sat in my seat and and put in my headphones. I only have 2 friends but in a way not really. One of them date a guy in Daniels group and my other friend dates Daniel. Ya your probably thinking "What?!?! How are they your friends when their dating the boy that bullies you?" Well see they don't know because they bully me when there not around and they told me if I told them they would make my life even worse then it already is. And if one of my friends invited me to hang with them and the group they told me I had to tell them I couldn't.

When Daniel entered the bus he gave me a dirty look at sat with his friends. When we got off the bus I walked as fast as I could to get away from them. But that didn't work... They yelled "SOPHIA get your little ass over here!" I knew that if I don't go over there it would be worse so I walked to them. "yes.." I mumbled "Why we're you walking so fast huh?" said Daniel "I was going to class" "OH shut up class doesn't start for another 10 minutes!" they group mumbled things like nerd and goody-goody "ok" was the only thing I could manage to say. "You know what you little son of a-" he was cut of by Mack (his girlfriend) (my friend) kissing him on the cheek and saying "hey babe" and gave me a hug and said hi.

When the bell rang Mack left Daniel to go to class and when I was about to go he knocked all the papers out of my hand and laughed and walked away. By the time I picked up my papers and ran to class I was late and the teacher gave me a detention slip.

I don't know why he has so many fans.