Vampire's Slave

At night, a man can be seen walking across the city street, with an ever so calm expression engraved on his face. His looks were far from average, his height was quite tall, and he was even well-built. Not too overly and not too skinny but just on a normal level.

Clasped inside his hands was an opened book. It seemed that he was too focused on reading the content.

After a while, he went into a quiet library and went up to an empty lone table. Sitting there, he was quiet and would quietly mutter or mumble from time to time.

He closed the book that he was reading and there engraved the text: "A Vampire's Love."

He then got up from his seat and went towards the section of fictional books. Searching through the books with his index finger touching the books lightly as it slid across, one, however, fell.

With his muscle memory, he caught the book, but there, within his sight and across the book shelf he was searching in, he found a pair of people. The other was pinning the other on the shelf. The one being pinned was a black-haired girl. The girl looked particularly healthy, while the other was a woman. The woman had a silver white hair, dressed in a gothic dress.

Had their action been a romantic one, Satoru would have let it slide, but the problem is... The woman had her fangs deeply inside the girl's collarbone.

"Wh-wha..." (What nonsense is this!) Satotu could only cover his mouth in shock and walked away as quiet as he could.

Just as when he was close to the exit, he heard a heavy 'thud' as if something fell.

He turned around and tried to find the source of the sound. When he did, he saw the woman that he had seen earlier. His eyes widened, and his legs started to back away.

"Hmm~ looks like I wasn't careful enough, huh..." the woman muttered in a low voice but was heard by Satoru.

"W-wait a minute... w-we can talk about this!" Satoru said in a panicked voice.

"Oh? What is it?" The woman smirked as she raised her head slightly, intrigued by this man.

"Uhm..." Satoru began to think critically. "Whatever you want."

"Hm... then what about this, you capture some humans for me, and I'll let you live, yeah?" As soon as these words left her mouth, Satoru began to space out.

(Capture... humans...?) He looked at the woman, (Ha... a vampire woman, and I'm at her mercy... how exciting~) At his thought, he unwillingly smiled. "Yeah, sounds good..."

When the woman saw his smile, she was confused. After all, he was being used as a murderer to get food for her. Why would he be happy? "Good, do it cleanly," she said, putting all her thoughts aside. "Don't you dare snitch on me, by the way."

"Leave it to me, I won't say a word." Satoru replied in a somewhat happy tone.

"I don't trust you, so..." the woman ejected herself towards him quickly.

"Eh?" He was shocked at how quick she was. The distance she immediately covered was wide.

"I'll just... put a little seal... well, it's not really a seal, more like a slave collar of some sort." The woman said as if she was speaking about casual things. "If you have bad thoughts, it will shock you," "The worse your thoughts are, the higher the voltage."

"O-okay..." he nodded.

.
.
.

"Ahh! Murderer!" The woman screamed at the top of her lungs in a dark mini forest. Suddenly, she was blindfolded and tied up.

"W-what..." someone muttered behind the trees. Satoru then glanced at the source of the sound and found another girl, recording the phenomenon that was happening. Beside her were a few more.

"..." he stayed quiet but ran towards the girls at an incredible speed. He knocked them out, one by one, and blindfolded them before tying them up.

They were carried barehanded by the man holding them. Satoru then got to his car and proceeded to drive at the library.

When they arrived, he carried the women, who were in a luggage, in the library.

He walked deeper and deeper across the shelves of books and then slid, pushed, and even pulled a few books. Some of them were even rearranged. Soon, the wall vibrated and opened.

It revealed a dimly lit huge chamber. It had light lamps at each side. Satoru walked inside it, and the wall behind him closed shut. As the wall closed, every light started to shine slowly. Soon, the surroundings were fully shown.

The chamber didn't look like anything but a hidden mansion.

He continued to walk until he reached the living room.

"Ms. I've brought you dinner?" He said although no one was around, a faint shadow came forward.

"Oh? You did a quick job," The woman looked amused.

"Of course, I wouldn't want my life taken," he responded with a light nod.

"You captured quite a lot..." She said, sweeping her eyes at alk the luggage in front of her.

"Of course, the best of quality and quantity just for you," he smiled as if he had just given her chocolates.

"Ara~? Being a sweet-talker now, are we?" She chuckled. "Well, well done. You may rest for the rest of the night."

He nodded, "Got it, please enjoy your meal." He bowed before turning his back and leaving the library.

He then went home, set his clock at 4, and then slept. He was prepared to capture another batch of humans for the woman for the next day.

_________________________________________

https://discord.com/invite/cUD9s4Ydns